OT:Rebecca Greenwell

CincyLadyVol

I hope this is ok to post on this board since it is not Lady Vol related? Saw in the WNBA transactions that Rebecca Greenwell of Duke was already suspended for the entire WNBA season. Has anyone ever seen this happen before?

I hope this is ok to post on this board since it is not Lady Vol related? Saw in the WNBA transactions that Rebecca Greenwell of Duke was already suspended for the entire WNBA season. Has anyone ever seen this happen before?

IIRC, Atlanta did the same with Ariel Massengale the year she was drafted.

Reactions: 1 person

Yes it has happened before she was drafted to maintain her rights for next season. She isn't able to play this season therefore suspending her allows her to not take up money on your salary cap because she was never signed and you hold her rights.

Reactions: 1 person

Ok, I give up.......OT?

VN Store

Back