Welcome to Tennessee Louis Brown!

LadyVol1908

I thought she deserved her own thread. Highlight videos always make me excited about a player! 😂

Read her profile on the WSU page...not a scorer but looks like she can defend and rebound. She’ll be another big body, with experience to challenge the underclassmen in practice. Hopefully this will help ease Collins along.

Twitter

Reactions: 6 people
With better talent around her should help her be a better player. She looks to be a decent shooter. Welcome aboard.

yep, definitely need some more big, strong, bodies...some teams just don't play finesse ball...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
hope she's bad enough to take down a few boys...and girls...need some nasty on the team...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

yep, definitely need some more big, strong, bodies...some teams just don't play finesse ball...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

You've got to have a coach on your staff who can get the best out of the "nasties"...Otherwise you have "nasty players playing finesse ball"....That, doesn't work!

Maybe it is just ME,,,But, I want players on my team who, when they are taking the ball to the hoop,, SMILE when they see someone to run over!

Reactions: 4 people
My hope is that Lady Vol fans don't decide that it would be cute to start the cliché habit of shouting "Louuuuuuuuuuuuu!" (sounding like "boooo") during her introductions and/or after each of her made baskets or positive plays! :p

Seriously, though, I hope no-one does that.

My hope is that Lady Vol fans don't decide that it would be cute to start the cliché habit of shouting "Louuuuuuuuuuuuu!" (sounding like "boooo") during her introductions and/or after each of her made baskets or positive plays! :p

Seriously, though, I hope no-one does that.

How about chanting "Lou Lou", "Lou Lou", "Lou Lou"!

and for those who live for bad puns - what will be the response when she slides her pivot foot and is called for a violation : don't skip __ ___ Lou

VN Store

Back