OT - Candace Parker to pay alimony

This one is strange. From the stories, it seems like a one-time payment instead of an on going annual commitment. The press describes the divorce as an ugly one, so maybe this settlement was just a way for CP3 to end the acrimony.

Reactions: 2 people
Nobody likes 46 year old short white guys.

I don't know... thinking he has a shot.
blog-presenter.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Me too. Think she likes 46 year old short white guys?

I think you deserve a chance if Sheldon got one. :good!: He’s honestly one of the ugliest people I’ve ever seen. :unsure: Just being honest. She was too good for him in every way. I cant believe his ugly tail cheated on Queen Candace then has the unmitigated gall to want spousal support, big dummy. Smmfh :no:

Reactions: 5 people
I think you deserve a chance if Sheldon got one. :good!: He’s honestly one of the ugliest people I’ve ever seen. :unsure: Just being honest. She was too good for him in every way. I cant believe his ugly tail cheated on Queen Candace then has the unmitigated gall to want spousal support, big dummy. Smmfh :no:

During his Duke days, there was a meme going around comparing him to "Big Daddy" zombie from the Land of the Dead movie. It was less the physical resemblance and more the faces Sheldon would make...which did resemble a zombie gas attendant in search of fresh brains. I know he can't help the way he looks, but he really does look like he fell from the top of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down, and was smashed repeatedly against the trunk...

Reactions: 3 people

So you're telling me there's a chance?

When it was first reported that Shelden had filed for divorce the story said that he even wanted Candace to pay all of his court costs as well as support. Those sound less like the demands of a cheater, and more of someone who has been cheated ON.

I have no idea what really happened, but the way things played out it sure seems like someone thought Shelden held all the cards. :eek:hmy:

When it was first reported that Shelden had filed for divorce the story said that he even wanted Candace to pay all of his court costs as well as support. Those sound less like the demands of a cheater, and more of someone who has been cheated ON.

I have no idea what really happened, but the way things played out it sure seems like someone thought Shelden held all the cards. :eek:hmy:

This....and the way things look now with their relationships she seems to be the guilty one. All in all i still love Candace LVFL!

I was shocked when I first heard about the separation and now divorce but Sheldon seems likes a guy who truly supported Candace. I know social media only shows half or 3/4 of a story, maybe but he looked to be a very loving husband and father.

I think he was hurt. He expected to be in love and married to this woman forever and he was hurt. I don’t know details from anything but I think Candace has moved on, has been moved on. I’ve heard She cheated whatever the case may have been I don’t think it was on him. But 🤷🏽*♀️

She’s a baller tho. #cp

I was shocked when I first heard about the separation and now divorce but Sheldon seems likes a guy who truly supported Candace. I know social media only shows half or 3/4 of a story, maybe but he looked to be a very loving husband and father.

I think he was hurt. He expected to be in love and married to this woman forever and he was hurt. I don’t know details from anything but I think Candace has moved on, has been moved on. I’ve heard She cheated whatever the case may have been I don’t think it was on him. But 🤷🏽*♀️

She’s a baller tho. #cp

You can support someone and still be jealous of their accomplishments, especially when you're career didn't turn out the way you thought it would.

Some people fall in love early and then grow apart and instead of trying to make it work they prefer to end it.

I think this situation is the prime example of that. Instead of dragging things in court, pay what he's asking for at once and be done with it.

Reactions: 1 person
Is this really a topic that we should be discussing..........give her the respect of privacy guys and gals.......just my opinion........

(I know it is out in the public, still.......)

You can support someone and still be jealous of their accomplishments, especially when you're career didn't turn out the way you thought it would.

Some people fall in love early and then grow apart and instead of trying to make it work they prefer to end it.

I think this situation is the prime example of that. Instead of dragging things in court, pay what he's asking for at once and be done with it.

^^^ yes. Lailaa needs a mommy AND a daddy fully supportive and caring of her. Work it out or get closure between yourselves, and focus on your child’s best interests.

VN Store

Back