Let's start the movement

For all VOLS tired of watching HOLLY piss away the Lady Vols brand, & doing less with more please join me in getting the movement started. The Lady Vols have gone from sitting atop of women's college basketball to barely finishing middle of the pack in our conference.

For us to sit back & watch this is a disservice to Pat & everything she busted her ass to build.

If you LOVE UT then you know... HOLLY HAS TO GO!

Reactions: 4 people
For all VOLS tired of watching HOLLY piss away the Lady Vols brand, & doing less with more please join me in getting the movement started. The Lady Vols have gone from sitting atop of women's college basketball to barely finishing middle of the pack in our conference.

For us to sit back & watch this is a disservice to Pat & everything she busted her ass to build.

Waste of time to wish her gone. As long as we win at least 20-25 games a year and make the NCAA tournament, administration will be good with the results.

Now if they put some challenging performance goals, that would be good, but I dought it.

You are wasting your time.
Phil loves Holly.
The powers that be have little interest in the program.
It’s a shame what has become of this program.

Reactions: 2 people
You are wasting your time.
Phil loves Holly.
The powers that be have little interest in the program.
It’s a shame what has become of this program.

It's unfortunate that Phil's "love" is subject to short-term memory.
If he retained any love that he once had for Pat Summitt and her UT legacy, he would not love Holly and what she's done to the program and would use his position as AD to effect change in a positive direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
We love drama? Tennessee has had way to much controversy in the near past, it affects our competitiveness and it's counterproductive.

Reactions: 1 person

So what’s the plan???? It’s been proven that starting a redundant thread on a website doesn’t work, nor does taking a poll, or actually posting the contact information for Holly’s boss......so what’s the next step?

You all have to come up with something different. Making redundant fire Holly threads has run its course.

Last edited:
This thread and many more like it on here is taking minutes from from my life that I will never get back. Come on people lets make this site worth reading again. We could be like Vandy and get a worse coach instead of better.

I SAY LETS START A MOVEMENT TO GET OUR FORUM BACK FROM THESE POACHERS.

So what’s the plan???? It’s been proven that starting a redundant thread on a website doesn’t work, nor does taking a poll, or actually posting the contact information for Holly’s boss......so what’s the next step?

You all have to come up with something different. Making redundant fire Holly threads has run its course.

Hell I don't know I'm open for any suggestions? I know whatever it is we should do it collectively. The Lady Vols program went from being feared to laughed at. And I emailed Fulmer also but we can't stop there.

If you LOVE UT then you know... HOLLY HAS TO GO! Say it with me.

Hell I don't know I'm open for any suggestions? I know whatever it is we should do it collectively. The Lady Vols program went from being feared to laughed at. And I emailed Fulmer also but we can't stop there.

If you LOVE UT then you know... HOLLY HAS TO GO! Say it with me.

Well, pretty stupid slogan to start with. Maybe something more creative that doesn't grate on people's nerves like finger nails on a chalk board. There ya go.:hi:

Reactions: 5 people

the plan is simple. First, donate a few million dollars to UTAD; you get the ear of the chancellor and the AD; then express your displeasure with the state of the LV program and that you are willing to put in more $ if a coaching change made. Then sit back and watch how quickly things change.

So, all that is missing in these polls, posts etc. on this website, is the big donation. So, maybe take-up a collection. 5 million with the prospect of 5 to 10 million more to come would probably get the job done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Good grief with these types of threads. News flash; the women's hoops landscape is changing. UT is still a factor nationally, just not as dominating as before. This coach has multiple all Americans coming in, and the remaining players like her. I take head in the words of the former players when they said it's the players not he coach. Hopefully a new batch of talent will help change the results. It's dumb to try to push out a coach that's putting out ranked teams.

Reactions: 8 people
How’s everything going? Been praying for both you and 72, but didn’t know how to get an update. Hope all is good.

Yeah things are better - some rough days still -- saw the same for 72 (in the face thread in the Pub) - Thanks for thinking of me

Reactions: 1 person
Good grief with these types of threads. News flash; the women's hoops landscape is changing. UT is still a factor nationally, just not as dominating as before. This coach has multiple all Americans coming in, and the remaining players like her. I take head in the words of the former players when they said it's the players not he coach. Hopefully a new batch of talent will help change the results. It's dumb to try to push out a coach that's putting out ranked teams.

heed?

No kidding! Thank you, 1908.

VN Store

Back