2077 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" Page 6. within the forum Tennessee Lady Vols. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 04-17-2018, 09:49 AM   #76
1CHATTVOL
aka IVY LEAGUE

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillyo51 View Post
I'd have more respect for Holly if she would resign.
And I think she would've if they'd had a losing season. But most folks in the real world don't ignore every good result and talk of firing a coach with 25 wins a season.

Sure, there are very high expectations at TN. I think without a F4 in the next couple of years, Holly will be asked to step aside.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 11:25 AM   #77
Benionsopinion

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
So you admit that you respect a quitter? Probably should not have gone there. Maybe that mindset resonates through the never ending parade of put downs from the segment of posters who seem to know more about the Lady Vols and coaching than anyone else. The cacophony of those posts are repetitive and,after awhile,are repulsive to a great many regulars on this site. Just for we posters who do not know as much as some of you,why not post your bonafides as Coach Jumper has done? That would make your posts palatable to some of us,maybe.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 12:09 PM   #78
1CHATTVOL
aka IVY LEAGUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benionsopinion View Post
So you admit that you respect a quitter? Probably should not have gone there. Maybe that mindset resonates through the never ending parade of put downs from the segment of posters who seem to know more about the Lady Vols and coaching than anyone else. The cacophony of those posts are repetitive and,after awhile,are repulsive to a great many regulars on this site. Just for we posters who do not know as much as some of you,why not post your bonafides as Coach Jumper has done? That would make your posts palatable to some of us,maybe.
Thank you much, Benion. Would you mind elaborating on the bonafides?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 12:46 PM   #79
T-TownVol

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
Feel better??
I respect Peyton Manning.....I respect Walter Payton.....I respect Bill Gates.....I respect a lot of people that have thought enough of them selves, their family or the organization that they were with to move on when it was time....."going there" runs both ways......and oh, thanks so much for the words of wisdom on what is "palatable" on a message board where anyone has the right to sound of in any way they feel inclined to......if you need help using the ignore feature let this "segment" know and we will educate you on it........
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 01:40 PM   #80
Coach Jumper
Vol For Life

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Lady Vols

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CHATTVOL View Post
And I think she would've if they'd had a losing season. But most folks in the real world don't ignore every good result and talk of firing a coach with 25 wins a season.

Sure, there are very high expectations at TN. I think without a F4 in the next couple of years, Holly will be asked to step aside.
Quote:
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 01:42 PM   #81
Coach Jumper
Vol For Life

Lady Vols

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-TownVol View Post
Feel better??
I respect Peyton Manning.....I respect Walter Payton.....I respect Bill Gates.....I respect a lot of people that have thought enough of them selves, their family or the organization that they were with to move on when it was time....."going there" runs both ways......and oh, thanks so much for the words of wisdom on what is "palatable" on a message board where anyone has the right to sound of in any way they feel inclined to......if you need help using the ignore feature let this "segment" know and we will educate you on it........

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 01:58 PM   #82
Benionsopinion

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CHATTVOL View Post
Thank you much, Benion. Would you mind elaborating on the bonafides?
Sure,to me bonafides would include coaching experience,along with personnel evaluations,familiarity with basketball techniques and the teaching of same. Being a fan,as we all are,does not make one knowledgable about all facets of the game. All opinions are valid to individuals,though hearing them ad infinitum gets old after a while. Some of our posters are or have been coaches. Their critique is more feasible to me than ones who don't have that experience. Also a valuable contribution comes from those who have what we call "inside.information". We have a lot of pot stirrers in our forem. In essence,we should support our Lady Vols team and coaches at this point. Those with more knowledge and available facts will act when the time comes.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #83
Benionsopinion

[QUOTE=T-TownVol;15306695]Feel better??
I respect Peyton Manning.....I respect Walter Payton.....I respect Bill Gates.....I respect a lot of people that have thought enough of them selves, their family or the organization that they were with to move on when it was time....."going there" runs both ways......and oh, thanks so much for the words of wisdom on what is "palatable" on a message board where anyone has the right to sound of in any way they feel inclined to......if you need help using the ignore feature let this "segment" know and we will educate you on it.

"Don't Feed The Troll".
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 02:07 PM   #84
T-TownVol

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
[QUOTE=Benionsopinion;15306992]
Quote:
Feel better??
I respect Peyton Manning.....I respect Walter Payton.....I respect Bill Gates.....I respect a lot of people that have thought enough of them selves, their family or the organization that they were with to move on when it was time....."going there" runs both ways......and oh, thanks so much for the words of wisdom on what is "palatable" on a message board where anyone has the right to sound of in any way they feel inclined to......if you need help using the ignore feature let this "segment" know and we will educate you on it.

"Don't Feed The Troll".
Yet, you serve it up for Chatt every time......
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 06:08 PM   #85
1CHATTVOL
aka IVY LEAGUE

[QUOTE=T-TownVol;15306996]
Quote:

Yet, you serve it up for Chatt every time......
I'm not a troll, Daddy.

*"Why Can't We Be Friends?" plays in background*
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #86
T-TownVol

[QUOTE=1CHATTVOL;15307450]
Quote:

I'm not a troll, Daddy.

*"Why Can't We Be Friends?" plays in background*
Your reading comp is slipping there Chatt.......we would be friends most likely.....in the end, we both want what is best for UTAD......you are just dead wrong about how to get there.....

Last edited by T-TownVol; 04-18-2018 at 06:21 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP