2520 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" Page 5. within the forum Tennessee Lady Vols. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 04-12-2018, 05:42 PM   #61
Amb3096

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CHATTVOL View Post
Truly, I think you've lost the battle against your bitterness.
I'm not the one scouring this board for every negative comment about Holly so I can chivalrously defend her honor. That would be you. You're obviously distraught that more people don't share your passion for her and the team's success as "No.9 RPI 2017-2018".

But I'm good, though. Thank you for your concern.
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-12-2018, 06:29 PM   #62
1CHATTVOL
aka IVY LEAGUE

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amb3096 View Post
I'm not the one scouring this board for every negative comment about Holly so I can chivalrously defend her honor. That would be you. You're obviously distraught that more people don't share your passion for her and the team's success as "No.9 RPI 2017-2018".

But I'm good, though. Thank you for your concern.
Well, sure I'm distraught about anyone putting down the LVBB program. And the head coach is part of the program.

I don't scour; every thread has anti-program comments. And it would take 24-7 to respond to every comment. I really only reply to those who show a glimmer of good sense.

You're welcome. Not my intent to piss you off.

P.S., a top 10 RPI is not be a ring, but it's a factual, positive metric showing the season had moments.
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-12-2018, 07:51 PM   #63
Amb3096

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
P.S., a top 10 RPI is not be a ring, but it's a factual, positive metric showing the season had moments.
You've just proven my point. When RPI ranking is the best thing you can come up with as a silver lining for the season, you know you're just grasping for straws.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-12-2018, 11:01 PM   #64
secking

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
When Fulmer was hired as AD,was eating lunch with a few UT supporters. Two reactions from those around me. 1) Fulmer will hire a non HC to become HC where he can advise him (Fulmer wanted to be asked to be the coach again). Pruitt doesnít like overbearing bosses however-keep that in mind if it goes south 2) the happiest person in Knoxville would be Holly, that Fulmer will never fire her

I guess #2 is now proven. UTís floor should be sweet 16, with the talent still coming in, really should be final 4 or bust.,.jmho
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-13-2018, 07:48 AM   #65
1CHATTVOL
aka IVY LEAGUE

Quote:
You've just proven my point. When RPI ranking is the best thing you can come up with as a silver lining for the season, you know you're just grasping for straws.
I didn't prove your point. I was just clarifying my own. Sorry, but to limit the criteria for a positive season to one thing that only a couple teams actually get, is just being a hater.

Enjoy!
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-13-2018, 08:39 AM   #66
Amb3096

Quote:
I didn't prove your point. I was just clarifying my own. Sorry, but to limit the criteria for a positive season to one thing that only a couple teams actually get, is just being a hater.

Enjoy!
No, there are many, many things that constitutes a successful season beyond a NC. RPI ranking, however, is not one of them. Anyone who has to resort to that is probably not even kidding themselves. Tennessee had many seasons where they did not win the ultimate prize, but had plenty of other achievements - deep NCAA runs, SEC tournament/season champs, player accolades...but not once did I ever see someone hold up RPI. That's just pathetic, sorry.
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2018, 01:20 PM   #67
Orangebygrace2

Quote:
No, there are many, many things that constitutes a successful season beyond a NC. RPI ranking, however, is not one of them. Anyone who has to resort to that is probably not even kidding themselves. Tennessee had many seasons where they did not win the ultimate prize, but had plenty of other achievements - deep NCAA runs, SEC tournament/season champs, player accolades...but not once did I ever see someone hold up RPI. That's just pathetic, sorry.
If Phil gives her anything except show her the road he also needs to be FIRED
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 11:03 AM   #68
1CHATTVOL
aka IVY LEAGUE

Quote:
You can disagree, but that doesn't make it "pathetic".
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 11:52 AM   #69
T-TownVol

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
"Delusional" would have been my choice......
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 12:56 PM   #70
1CHATTVOL
aka IVY LEAGUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-TownVol View Post
"Delusional" would have been my choice......
Nice.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 01:05 PM   #71
T-TownVol

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Quote:
Nice.
Yes I was....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 09:02 PM   #72
Amb3096

Quote:
I wonder if Ohio State is crowing about their #6 RPI? Doubt it. Pretty sad how the standards for some Tenn fans have fallen so much. Funny enough, the only other person I've heard crow about Tennessee's RPI as of the tournament start was Holly. I guess you really are in tune with her.

I can only imagine how much UConn fans are laughing at the "We're No.9!" chant. So sad...

Last edited by Amb3096; 04-17-2018 at 05:00 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 06:22 AM   #73
Coach Jumper
Vol For Life

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
Lady Vols

Quote:

You are arguing with a wall, Amb.
Chatt sees the tree (CHW),, We see the forest (Org).
Correction, you are arguing with a tree...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 09:26 AM   #74
1CHATTVOL
aka IVY LEAGUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Jumper View Post
You are arguing with a wall, Amb.
Chatt sees the tree (CHW),, We see the forest (Org).
Correction, you are arguing with a tree...
Oh, come on, Jumper. You waffle more on this board than anyone...now you're trying to garner support from any other poster showing some disdain.

I'd like to post some of the emails you sent to Holly kissing her a$$ to try and get a job at UT or even try to help a player. They turned you down FLAT and blocked you. Not a good look for an Alpha rocking a sequined fedora.

You're acting now like somehow you're this wise and superior basketball philosopher. Riiiiight.

I'm not championing Holly as the greatest coach out there. Never have. Only saying that as our coach and lifetime LV, she deserves respect. I like her as a person and defend her because she's the one being put down.

We have no say in her job. None. I believe our job as fans is support not harsh criticism. We should try NOT viewing everything through a dark glass just because complaining feels better than disappointment.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 09:36 AM   #75
dillyo51

"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick" "Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"
I'd have more respect for Holly if she would resign.
Reply With Quote TOP