Jordan Brand Classic.

All three of our girls look athletic. They'll all three contribute next season. First time seeing Green & Collins. Both are aggressive.

All three of our girls look athletic. They'll all three contribute next season. First time seeing Green & Collins. Both are aggressive.

Collins will need a lot of work with her skills at the next level. Right now she just throws the ball up at the rim i notice. Right now i think Jazmine Massengil is the best of the bunch.

did green even play after the first minute? :(

Yes she played ! As for Collins If Holly is the coach how do you get better. ? Don`t get me wrong she is a good player but needs a lot of work on her footwork and shooting skills around the basket. i could be wrong but she just throw the ball up from her hip when she get the ball in the post and as you see today blocked. Every shot she took in the post was rejected.

Zay Green and Massengill will play a lot as freshmen. Massengill is a real PG distributes the ball drives and dishes. She is the player that can control an offense and at least get you an open shot.
Green is very quick and has an excellent three point stroke she made one that was not allowed because of a foul another was half way down came out.
They both add a lot of quickness to the team and look for the open player really think they will help.
Collins will play behind C.Green and KK who hopefully will be a lot better as they are our post players next season.

Zay Green and Massengill will play a lot as freshmen. Massengill is a real PG distributes the ball drives and dishes. She is the player that can control an offense and at least get you an open shot.
Green is very quick and has an excellent three point stroke she made one that was not allowed because of a foul another was half way down came out.
They both add a lot of quickness to the team and look for the open player really think they will help.
Collins will play behind C.Green and KK who hopefully will be a lot better as they are our post players next season.

Collins has a lot of work to do over the summer if she gonna have any shot of being a factor at the 4 spot. She can`t shoot the ball over the big like i said before she shoots low and from the side it looks like.

I enjoy all the updates on the incoming recruits. The big question is can our coaching staff develop their talents and take them to the next level? Holly has coached over 20 5 Stars, I can’t recall many All Americans in that group. Except for the zero 2015 recruits, we seem to have high hopes for our recruits, most of that hope seems to quickly fizzle out. Holliteers blame the players and the rest of us blame the coaching. I would like for our recruits to reach their pre-season hype. On paper we have the talent to consistently reach at least the Elite Eight.

Reactions: 1 person
Green 3-12, 0-4 on threes, 1-2 from the line.
Massengill 3-9, no threes attempted, 2-2 from the line.
Collins, 0-6, 0-3 on threes, 3-4 from the line.

Two all-star games, and I have yet to see any of our players hit a perimeter shot....

Reactions: 3 people
Green 3-12, 0-4 on threes, 1-2 from the line.
Massengill 3-9, no threes attempted, 2-2 from the line.
Collins, 0-6, 0-3 on threes, 3-4 from the line.

Two all-star games, and I have yet to see any of our players hit a perimeter shot....

And you are correct none of them have hit a perimeter shot. But the wildcard out of the bunch is 6-2 Rae Burrell basketball she has game and she is a 5 star. Not to many fans are talking about her she will play a lot.

Green hit a three that was waved off because of a foul underneath. She had one go half way down and out.
I think she can shoot in a team concept.

Green hit a three that was waved off because of a foul underneath. She had one go half way down and out.
I think she can shoot in a team concept.

Ok i misses that. As for Collins for she did not play that much yesterday i notice, When she was put in in the 4th she played less the 2 mins the coached pulled her.

Austin was the best center i saw in both games. She is athletic for a post with a lot of speed. Maryland certainly has a special player in her. Williams had a bad shooting game yesterday but she definitely is a top player in the class as is Ododa.

Massengill and Green are definitely ball handlers and passers their offensive games yet to be determined.

VN Store

Back