Will Poindexter help CP3

Prophet1

Remember when Sims and Cappie was our worst sworn enemies. LA building around Parker is awesome. Mind blowing. Do you think LA has what it takes to win this year?

Reactions: 3 people
What the h--- are you talking about???? I'm lost with your topic. Give me and others (I bet there a a few of us) a few hints.

Reactions: 1 person
Sparks have as good a shot as anybody and of course Minnesota. I hope they win Candace needs another title.

Reactions: 1 person
Remember when Sims and Cappie was our worst sworn enemies. LA building around Parker is awesome. Mind blowing. Do you think LA has what it takes to win this year?

Yeah they definitely do. Not sure Pondexter makes a big difference, but they return all 5 starters from their runner up squad and could have easily won the title last year. The big issue is do they have someone who can stop Fowles....neither Parker nor Nneka could last year, but who knows if Fowles will be the same force this season. This is probably Parker’s best shot yet since their backcourt of Sims and Gray is extremely potent and they have a great combination of youth and experience. Minnesota is very old, with their youngest starter being Maya who is 29.

VN Store

Back