Pay Scales..........are we getting

If we got our money's worth in women's basketball it would be the only sport where that is true. UT always overpays, and then hangs onto the losers too long.

Surprised someone isn't trying to hire Schaeffer only making 465000 and no other income less that Holly is making. Some of the colleges with the big bucks should go after him.
Duke getting nothing for their money paying a million amazing.

Reactions: 1 person
Surprised someone isn't trying to hire Schaeffer only making 465000 and no other income less that Holly is making. Some of the colleges with the big bucks should go after him.

I believe those are some old numbers. In 2015, he was bumped to $625k, and he got a raise after last year that put him "with a national top ten salary." (per an article I saw)

Reactions: 2 people
I believe those are some old numbers. In 2015, he was bumped to $625k, and he got a raise after last year that put him "with a national top ten salary." (per an article I saw)

I hope so two final fours with only one McDonalds All American at a school that Pat beat 39 to 0. A school that he's brought more success to in two years than they had in the three decades before.

Miss St Has Hunter Espinoza transferring in from UConn next season. She will be a huge addition when she becomes eligible.

Schaeffer's salary is $662,500.

What is interesting is the maximum bonus line.

FSU coach maximum bonus over a million. I assume that would be is she won a NC.

You all are looking at second tier salaries. The big names are all making $1.5-2.5M/yr. Rueck is making close to $1M. You all think Tenn is going to pony up the money to get him or a top coach here?

Nikki Fargas making $700,000 per year. She has done absolutely nothing outstanding at LSU.

Yeah she has under performed at L.S.U., after a good run at U.C.L.A. I was hoping the lady Vols would hire her when coach summit got ill. We might be in the same boat we are now though. I think she might have a winning record against holly.

I have read that Fulmer is likely to extend Holly's contract this month (April). For 3 more years..... Please, if you can, contact Fulmer and express your feelings on this. Especially if you are a donor, or a big donor.

Ruined my day to read she was getting a contract extension, and then the 3 year stuff. AArrgghhhh

Reactions: 1 person
And when you contact Fulmer, be sure to ask him how much money he can budget to replace Holly before telling him to fire her.

VN Store

Back