Final Four

bobkitten

That semifinal was great! I loved watching the two coaches at work over the last few minutes--great adaptations made and very physical play!

I also liked how Vic spoke to each Lville player individually. Waltz seemed very active and focused.

On to ND vs the Conn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, it looked a lot like an SEC game with second string referees. But that was to State's advantage.

There should have been a foul on Louisville's last drive in regulation, and a free throw would have won the game for them. But there were bad calls -- and nocalls -- throughout the game. Very arbitrary.

Neither team shot well. Louisville needed to shoot better than 20% on threes.

I really don’t know what to say about these refs across Women’s College Basketball! They HAVE to do something about them! Louisville should have won that game in regulation with Hines-Allen hitting a free throw!

Reactions: 2 people
I really don’t know what to say about these refs across Women’s College Basketball! They HAVE to do something about them! Louisville should have won that game in regulation with Hines-Allen hitting a free throw!

McCowan was mugged all game and the refs missed about half the calls. If you give her the calls the refs missed, then it wouldn't have been a tied game with 6 sec in regulation.

Reactions: 5 people
gee I hope they play that ND/Uconn rivalry story 12 more times before the game starts. that would be swell.

If ND is going to stay in zone all night, they better rebound.

How the hell does UConn get down the court so fast?

ND needs to keep the lead going into the break, even if it's just 1 point. They need to stop the bleeding now.

7 point deficit. Still doable.

I hope Shepard is not hurt. ND has no chance without her.

ND just needs to stay within striking distance going into the half.

Which is not looking promising right now...

If Uconn goes on to win this game, they'll beat Miss. State by 20 or more. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but Uconn wants revenge for them spoiling their title hopes last season.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back