you can stream it here

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

you can listen

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

I'm assuming that the Watch ESPN links work
get refocused pitchers :)

as all ways go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
Moss did pitch once she was 24 hrs past her fever. Did she drive you crazy, or did her Dr.'s note help? Lol

It was a crazy series.

I chalk it up to some South Carolina voodoo curse. They weren't very good last year and still scored more runs on us than any other series and run ruled us the first game. In 2015 they weren't very good but beat us 2 of 3 and run ruled us. So they've won 6 of the last 9 regular season games and run ruled us in 3 consecutive series. We are just cursed against them and the only solution is to pass these out to our fans before we play them the next time.....

voodoo doll.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I chalk it up to some South Carolina voodoo curse. They weren't very good last year and still scored more runs on us than any other series and run ruled us the first game. In 2015 they weren't very good but beat us 2 of 3 and run ruled us. So they've won 6 of the last 9 regular season games and run ruled us in 3 consecutive series. We are just cursed against them and the only solution is to pass these out to our fans before we play them the next time.....

View attachment 155274

Have our number like the Alabama Basketball girls.

Looks like we fell hard from 2nd to 7th in Coaches Poll. All the way to 10th in Media Poll. RPI at 7th.

Was kind of a tough drop considering we lost 2 of the games by walk-off.

That was some win Georgia girl pitched an amazing game but then walked three and hit Gregg to lose in the bottom of the seventh 1 to 0. Our pitching and defense were tremendous today and the home court provides a walk off win.

Reactions: 1 person
Wins against the better teams, no matter how, are very good. Congrats ladies! Take em down again tomorrow.

That was some win Georgia girl pitched an amazing game but then walked three and hit Gregg to lose in the bottom of the seventh 1 to 0. Our pitching and defense were tremendous today and the home court provides a walk off win.

Sweet. I wasn't able to follow the game today. Did Moss pitch the whole game?

Sweet. I wasn't able to follow the game today. Did Moss pitch the whole game?

Arnold pitched the first four almost gave up a home run amazing catch by McSwain. Then comes Moss to pitch the last three so either can pitch tomorrow as 45 pitches by Arnold and 37 by Moss.

Very long boring game until the bottom 7th w/a bases loaded walk to Gregg. 1-0 TN.

Even the crowd that were there sat on their hands all day.

Very long boring game until the bottom 7th w/a bases loaded walk to Gregg. 1-0 TN.

Even the crowd that were there sat on their hands all day.

Gregg was hit by pitch after Ga pitcher walked the bases loaded.

Really good to see the pitching back on track.

I know that the dogs threw their ace yesterday but we did very little with the bat at all. Some of our hitters was swinging like they have done in the past. Just still looked a little rusty to me. I would not be surprised if Arnold gets the start again. We have got the hit the ball regardless because Georgia will. JMHO

VN Store

Back