Simple Poll

Should CHW be removed as head coach of the LV?

• Total voters

T-TownVol

Keep America Great
Lab Rat
No comments....Just Yes or No.....OK, the no comments was a dream....banter away!!

Last edited:
Lmao what exactly does this poll supposed to prove?!?! 😂😂😂 will this help you all feel better about wanting Holly fired?

Reactions: 5 people
Looks like Holly has a 20 percent favorability rating on this site and I suspect she doesn't gain much on that percentage with the entire fan base wherever they may be.

Reactions: 2 people
Lmao what exactly does this poll supposed to prove?!?! 😂😂😂 will this help you all feel better about wanting Holly fired?

Nothing makes me feel good about the fact that she should be removed as head coach......she should have a job at UTAD as long as she wants though......lots of ways she can contribute....

and by the way....you did not follow directions..."no soup for you"....

Last edited:
Ooooh! You got me with the big boy disdain and scorn! Your thread sucks...and so do you. :w00t:

I notice that you voted though....lighten up Francis....this place has enough people that take athletics too serious....do I need to use blue font for you....

I notice that you voted though....lighten up Francis....this place has enough people that take athletics too serious....

Speaking of “lighten up”, why didn’t you? Lead us you leader douche! :)

I feel like you’re real smart...for a dumbass. Tread harder. :lol:

You are not worth it....for a thread that "sucks", you sure are participating with your vote....yes, I can see the votes as you can....

If I were Fulmer and I was going to make that move,I would keep it quiet and find a better coach before making the move!My first call would be the guy at Louisville!

VN Store

Back