Duke crushed UGA in Athens.

Vfl2407

26 point win.
Second quarter. Duke 20-2.

#11 seed Buffalo beat #3 FLAST by 21 in Tally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
SEC looks overrated. 3 teams make it to the Sweet 16 and all three did so in less than convincing fashion. SC struggled to beat a UVA team away that Louisville and ND both clobbered. MSU looked the best but it took them three quarters to put Oklahoma State away.

Ohio State, Georgia, and Florida State should FIRE their coaches.

Not 1 Tn fan cares if they fire their coach or not. But what Tn fans do care about is that Holly has destroyed what Pat built and has all but made this once feared ,proud program the laughing stock of womens basketball. But the Holly worshipers actually thinks shes a good coach and should get a raise.

Reactions: 3 people
I mentioned it in another thread but the SEC has not performed well. Two teams (LSU and Missouri) were eliminated the first game to teams they were ranked better than. Two more teams, Tennessee and Georgia, lost to teams they were supposed to beat on paper in the second round. South Carolina is still in it but both of their games have been much closer than they should have. Texas A&M only won their game because of a late basket. I guess Mississippi has been doing well enough and the only team I would expect to play in the final 4.

I mentioned it in another thread but the SEC has not performed well. Two teams (LSU and Missouri) were eliminated the first game to teams they were ranked better than. Two more teams, Tennessee and Georgia, lost to teams they were supposed to beat on paper in the second round. South Carolina is still in it but both of their games have been much closer than they should have. Texas A&M only won their game because of a late basket. I guess Mississippi has been doing well enough and the only team I would expect to play in the final 4.

Agreed, been a pretty poor showing for the SEC schools overall. Hard to say whether it is fatigue from playing so many tough physical teams throughout the season. Or if the league was just weaker overall this year.

I also think the way SEC games are officiated hurts the teams at tournament time when the games are called much tighter. About all of the SEC teams have had some foul problems the first two rounds, espeically Missouris against FGCU. That physical SEC play on a 5'6" guard from FGCU just LOOKS like a foul even if it isn't.

Anriel Howard carried that A&M team to that win. 18 points and 19 boards is all heart. Carter hit that shot, but she gave them the chance, secured every important board for her team down the stretch, she's such a fun player to watch, best motor in the NCAA besides maybe Gabby Williams when she is healthy.

Last edited:
Agreed, been a pretty poor showing for the SEC schools overall. Hard to say whether it is fatigue from playing so many tough physical teams throughout the season. Or if the league was just weaker overall this year.

I also think they way SEC games are officiated hurts the teams at tournament time when the games are called much tighter. About all of the SEC teams have had some foul problems the first two rounds, espeically Missouris against FGCU. That physical SEC play on a 5'6" guard from FGCU just LOOKS like a foul even if it isn't.

Anriel Howard carried that A&M team to that win. 18 points and 19 boards is all heart. Carter hit that shot, but she gave them the chance, secured every important board for her team down the stretch, she's such a fun player to watch, best motor in the NCAA besides maybe Gabby Williams when she is healthy.

When teams build a wall against Tennessee, LADY VOLS do not have plan B.

One would need the size and the ability to shoot 3s to overcome UCONN.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back