$12,500 per WEEK

Scissor Hands

This is what the university is paying HC Holly "can't coach a lick." Think about that for just a moment. We are PAYING her BIG BUCKS to run this once proud program into a spiraling free fall to the ground. This makes me sick to my stomach that the powers that be have sat back and allowed this to take place year after year. Tell me a university other than UT that would stand back, watch, and allow this to happen ? IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE NOW. Oh and go ahead and flame away you Holly loving idiotic dufuses.

Reactions: 8 people
Shes being overpaid by about $12,499 a week. Wish I could find somebody as stupid as UT to pay me to suck at my job and them set back and say nothing.

Reactions: 6 people
But she isa nice person and loves ut. Hell if you pay me that I would might become a nice person and love ut more than i do already

$12,500 x 52 weeks comes out to $650,000 per year.
Doesn't seem like much for the head coach of a major college basketball program, but it's still more than she's worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I work for my dad and he tells me $12,500 is a fair salary for a years worth of 40 hour work weeks. Starting to become suspicious the ole fart has been jipping me all these years. oh well, I have enough left over to buy the finest Kentucky Tavern whiskey money can buy, so I shouldn't be complaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back