Holly Warlick's response worse than Lady Vols' loss

Her response is pitiful! Instead being accountable for the piss poor coaching you try to shift the focus to something else. I really hope Tennessee boosters and alumni speaks up.

Reactions: 9 people
Her response is pitiful! Instead being accountable for the piss poor coaching you try to shift the focus to something else. I really hope Tennessee boosters and alumni speaks up.

As john said we need shooters.

Reactions: 2 people
John Adams don’t play.
The first sentence says it all- “the decline of the Vols continued on Sunday afternoon “...
Sure hope CPF agrees and acts . I just done want this to turn into years of fans begging and pleading for her dismissal like it came down to w Butch .

Reactions: 3 people
She has not 1 clue in whats shes doing or how to fix it

Here's how to beat the inept, morally bankrupt disaster of a coach. Go to a 2-3 zone on defense and THEY ARE DONE.

They are able to beat some teams with far less talent and find a way..but ANY TEAM with a half way decent coach KNOWS how to beat the handicapped Warlick. She is easy pickins for anyone with half a brain.

Holly's players look fear struck and clueless just like their coach when they see a simple zone and further have NO IDEA on how to beat it.

Holly is a catastrophic disaster. She has nuked this program and everything prideful and good that it stood for. She has ruined lives and careers with her incredible ineptitude. The Lady Vols are a tragic abortion due to Holly's misguidance and utter, unequivocal failure.

Reactions: 12 people
John Adams don’t play.
The first sentence says it all- “the decline of the Vols continued on Sunday afternoon “...
Sure hope CPF agrees and acts . I just done want this to turn into years of fans begging and pleading for her dismissal like it came down to w Butch .

I've stuck up for Phil in the past, but if he stands by and lets Holly continue this 'March to the Sea" of destruction of everything that was once good about the Lady Vol program then I was wrong about wanting him as the AD.

Reactions: 10 people
"This isn't about winning or losing". -Holly Warlick. There it is. " It's about young ladies getting better on and off the court". Well...I don't know how being talented and having it completely wasted is gonna make these girls lives better off the court. On the court? Nobody on this team got "better". They got progressively worse. Congratulations Holly.

Reactions: 8 people
"This isn't about winning or losing". -Holly Warlick. There it is. " It's about young ladies getting better on and off the court". Well...I don't know how being talented and having it completely wasted is gonna make these girls lives better off the court. On the court? Nobody on this team got "better". They got progressively worse. Congratulations Holly.

Isn't Russell the only high school Gatorade Player of the Year to never have been selected for a WCBB All-American team in any of her college years? How is that getting better?

Reactions: 7 people
Isn't Russell the only high school Gatorade Player of the Year to never have been selected for a WCBB All-American team in any of her college years? How is that getting better?

We don't need you to rub it in our face. I'm sure you UConn fans are overjoyed at the state of the Lady Vol program.

Reactions: 5 people
After reading that comment, and seeing it on ESPN, I hope she reads this or someone tells her... Get out Holly. "It's not about winning or losing?" It's a game, win and advance. What part about thst doesn't make sense?

You have ruined the program. Ive never seen a coach that can't make adjustments. A high school coach could adjust to the zone by this point in the season. It's been obvious how to defend this team.

Good grief.

Reactions: 9 people
I've stuck up for Phil in the past, but if he stands by and lets Holly continue this 'March to the Sea" of destruction of everything that was once good about the Lady Vol program then I was wrong about wanting him as the AD.

I think he will give her another year or two, try to work with her and help her make improvements. In short I think her will try to do what should have been done for him.

But I could be wrong and that wouldn't upset me too much.

If there is one thing in Knoxville more pathetic than Holly's coaching, it is John Adams writing, and the idiots who read him.

I'm normally not a fan of his either and he didn't give our athletic dept. enough credit in the years it was thriving from 1995-1998 but I don't see how you can take issue with this column. There is no faster way to lose a fan base than to turn your nose up at them and act like you have better things to do than to try and win. Butch defined himself with the Champions of Life bs... Holly is doing that now.

Reactions: 1 person
We don't need you to rub it in our face. I'm sure you UConn fans are overjoyed at the state of the Lady Vol program.

Russell had issues, however, with better coaching she could have been a hell of a better player. Any chance she had of being an All American was ruined by an inept coaching staff. She simply does not know how to get the best out of her players. She is turning into a pathetic excuse for a coach.

Reactions: 4 people
Off topic but since a UConn fan is posting here... I really think they are in for a taste of what it's like to lose a legendary coach when Auriemma steps down. Whether it's Chris Dailey or whoever steps in to replace him? This transition from one of the all time greats isn't easy. Look at the state of their men's program since Calhoun retired especially if they remain stuck in that mid-major conference. I think that's what their women's team is for as well.

Reactions: 3 people
Off topic but since a UConn fan is posting here... I really think they are in for a taste of what it's like to lose a legendary coach when Auriemma steps down. Whether it's Chris Dailey or whoever steps in to replace him? This transition from one of the all time greats isn't easy. Look at the state of their men's program since Calhoun retired especially if they remain stuck in that mid-major conference. I think that's what their women's team is for as well.
"Misery loves company"

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back