Alexis Hornbuckle’s take on the program.

LadyVol1908

Lots of chatter after today’s loss.

Attachments

• C1FDE55D-A79E-4E2D-9B6E-FBEA524AEE56.jpg
    C1FDE55D-A79E-4E2D-9B6E-FBEA524AEE56.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 4C922DE5-B73A-41E9-9CB2-D7BB1B7F7F61.jpeg
    4C922DE5-B73A-41E9-9CB2-D7BB1B7F7F61.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: 16 people
It's common knowledge that many, if not most, former players, especially the well-known ones, have never had faith in Holly as HC. They were coached by her as an assistant afterall.

Reactions: 5 people
Lots of chatter after today’s loss.

Nice sentiment...........butt this debacle is ALL on the Coach, at any level at any program. She will not be able to stop the train. It is not in her DNA. And Fulmer has shown NO concern for the program.

I would like to see the donations, attendance records and Tommy Bowl income over the last 6 years. Maybe the need to stop the bleeding will finally wake them up.

Reactions: 2 people

Way I see it, if the administration isn't going to hold her to a higher standard, what is the point of caring? It is starting to become painful to care.

But to get perspective, I guess I need to call Gary Blair and get his opinion. And I am wondering where that brain dead poster is who kept reminding us of his opinion in defense of Holly. Anyone have his number? It's 4:38 am. Seems like a good time to "interview" him.

Reactions: 1 person
Hornbuckle and Tennessee were fortunate to defeat LSU and eventually won a NCAA title. When leading by 1 against LSU with the time running out, LADY VOLS' aggressiveness can bring disastrous results.

Last edited:
with former players chiming in about the Lady Vols it brings it to a whole different level that AD Fulmer will have to address one way or the other...eventually squeaky wheels get greased or they don't roll...:)

PS. AD Fulmer will either come out in Holly's defense or give her an ultimatum...guess we'll see...and

GO LADY VOLS!

It's common knowledge that many, if not most, former players, especially the well-known ones, have never had faith in Holly as HC. They were coached by her as an assistant afterall.

I have heard similar things.
They all love Holly.
Outstanding person.
But, should she be the Head Coach of the Top program in WCBB (yes, UCONN fans, we still are in many ways or at least we should be).

We should have a list of the Top Ten coaches in the country (not named Geno).
Fulmer then takes that list and a bunch of Pilot Oil/Dish Network/First Tenn Bank or whomevers cash.
Then make each of those ten coaches tell us no.
One will say yes. Hire them.
Find Holly a job at UT if she wants to stay.

I have heard similar things.
They all love Holly.
Outstanding person.
But, should she be the Head Coach of the Top program in WCBB (yes, UCONN fans, we still are in many ways or at least we should be).

We should have a list of the Top Ten coaches in the country (not named Geno).
Fulmer then takes that list and a bunch of Pilot Oil/Dish Network/First Tenn Bank or whomevers cash.
Then make each of those ten coaches tell us no.
One will say yes. Hire them.
Find Holly a job at UT if she wants to stay.

She would make a great Assistant to the Traveling Secretary.

Nice sentiment...........butt this debacle is ALL on the Coach, at any level at any program. She will not be able to stop the train. It is not in her DNA. And Fulmer has shown NO concern for the program.

I would like to see the donations, attendance records and Tommy Bowl income over the last 6 years. Maybe the need to stop the bleeding will finally wake them up.

Fulmer just doesn't care, period. He's AD because all the other choices were worse

CHW is "owed" absolutely nothing by the school or the fans.

She has been "carried"by the school for years, and paid ridiculous money while contributing very little, except for being CPS's lackey. Someone with such pathetic communication, leadership and organizational skills would have had difficulty earning much of a salary in any performance-based work.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back