Thank you seniors!

volfanIND

The three of you will be deeply missed. Thank you for bleeding orange for us! Each of you brought something very important to the lady vols that will be hard to replace. Good luck in your future! You will be missed!

I remember driving home from work continuously updating my twitter feed trying to find out who Mercedes was committing too praying she chose us. So glad she did. I shouted when she picked us! Luckily I was in the car so it didn't get awkward. She showed the world her character when she decided to stay one more year to play with these incredible freshman and help acclimate them. A real true LVFL.

I remember Jamie being being shown on Good Morning America because she was too good to play with the girls and had to play with the boys! Her fierceness was always refreshing to see! Jamie never backed away from a fight and I will miss her aggressiveness!

I remember hearing about this unknown player committing to Tennessee from Illinois. I remember tracking down youtube clips to see who she was and was instantly overjoyed because the girl could light up a gym. Now she graduates and everybody will always know her name.

All three players were so loyal to the fan base and were great role models for young Tennessee fans. Thank you seniors!

(please keep this about the players - not the coach's)

Reactions: 4 people
The three of you will be deeply missed. Thank you for bleeding orange for us! Each of you brought something very important to the lady vols that will be hard to replace. Good luck in your future! You will be missed!

I remember driving home from work continuously updating my twitter feed trying to find out who Mercedes was committing too praying she chose us. So glad she did. I shouted when she picked us! Luckily I was in the car so it didn't get awkward. She showed the world her character when she decided to stay one more year to play with these incredible freshman and help acclimate them. A real true LVFL.

I remember Jamie being being shown on Good Morning America because she was too good to play with the girls and had to play with the boys! Her fierceness was always refreshing to see! Jamie never backed away from a fight and I will miss her aggressiveness!

I remember hearing about this unknown player committing to Tennessee from Illinois. I remember tracking down youtube clips to see who she was and was instantly overjoyed because the girl could light up a gym. Now she graduates and everybody will always know her name.

All three players were so loyal to the fan base and were great role models for young Tennessee fans. Thank you seniors!

(please keep this about the players - not the coach's)

Agreed ! Very nice post and I look forward
To what they do in the future ! Especially if Russell comes to the Mystics and I can watch her play in person 😎

Reactions: 1 person
If there are any positives from today's game, it's that the seniors went out battling. Russell had one of her best games of the year and worked her tail off all night. Nared's shots weren't falling but she was hustling and played with urgency. I was hoping Dunbar would get more PT, especially when we struggled against the zone, but she kept cheering from the bench and motivated everyone. All 3 will definitely be missed next season.

Reactions: 2 people
I remember checking my Twitter as well waiting on Mercedes to commit! 😢 I’ve never been a huge fan of Russell or Nared but it’s like you grow up with these players and I wish them nothing but the best in the future!

Sorry I did not see great effort from Russell on defense. Did not help and at one point did not even put her hand up as a shot went over her.

Sorry I did not see great effort from Russell on defense. Did not help and at one point did not even put her hand up as a shot went over her.

She held their post in check pretty much who had been going off on everybody else... she made the other post work. But hey to each their own 21 pts, 14 rebounds, and 4 steals seems like she had great effort to me

Stats do not tell the full story. If she had played with 100 percent effort on defense, we would have won.

Wow. I can't believe you "fans" couldn't even leave alone a senior player tribute thread. Really so miserable in your own skin, hiding behind your keyboards like some germy disease, that you have to try and infect every thread with negativity?

Thanks for the OP. I'm going to miss these seniors.

Wow. I can't believe you "fans" couldn't even leave alone a senior player tribute thread. Really so miserable in your own skin, hiding behind your keyboards like some germy disease, that you have to try and infect every thread with negativity?

Thanks for the OP. I'm going to miss these seniors.

Really says a lot about these “fans,” doesn’t it? Hate I didn’t see you yesterday... but I heard you. 🧡

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back