OK, call me a quitter. . .

meekfan

but I'm done. I was at the game today. I've been a ticket holder for more years than I'm willing to admit to. No more.
If the AD isn't willing to do what should be done I'm not going to fret about the program any longer. No more tickets, no more donations, no more big time supporter of the team - say goodbye.
My pappy used to say life is way too short to worry about things you can't change.

Good luck in the future. There are too many teams that are fun to watch and support.

Reactions: 29 people
but I'm done. I was at the game today. I've been a ticket holder for more years than I'm willing to admit to. No more.
If the AD isn't willing to do what should be done I'm not going to fret about the program any longer. No more tickets, no more donations, no more big time supporter of the team - say goodbye.
My pappy used to say life is way too short to worry about things you can't change.

Good luck in the future. There are too many teams that are fun to watch and support.

Quitter. Bye felicia

Reactions: 8 people

Please send your comments to the UTAD. They will do something if they care anything about the WCBB program at UT.

Reactions: 1 person
What took you so long. I stopped 3 years ago. Never missed a game in the previous 15 years. Holly has been allowed to bring down the program. It is way past time........

Reactions: 11 people

Wii you also promise to leave this forum as well?

Reactions: 6 people
You Holly lovers are pathetic. You love being average and under achieving. You love seeing every great streak or tradition demolished by this garbage coach....and just don't care.

Reactions: 30 people
Wow....one would have thought several hundred people actually DIED at the game....man are our priorities out of whack!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
OP has supported the team buying season tickets. Kudos & it's understandable that you have seen enough. Less than 4,500 at today's game in Knoxville says volumes. Find a coach before the LV program is totally dead! :hi:

Reactions: 10 people
OP has supported the team buying season tickets. Kudos & it's understandable that you have seen enough. Less than 4,500 at today's game in Knoxville says volumes. Find a coach before the LV program is totally dead! :hi:
SOuth Carolina, with a 9:00 pm edt tip off has approximately 10,000 reportedly in attendance during a spring break week.

Reactions: 2 people
Holly continues to set negative firsts for the Lady Vol program. She may be a nice person, however, she is an awful coach. The Holly experiment is simply not working.

You summed up the LV coaching situation exactly. The $665,000 HC's salary is causing Holly to live in a fool's paradise. Unfortunately, this fool's paradise is destroying the great legacy of Pat Summitt.

Reactions: 4 people
Phil Fulmer unfortunately

If she gets an extension, he'll be out sooner than expected. To let Pats legend fall to ruins will be a sure fire way to see him hit the door. He was brought back to save his legacy, if he doesn't save Pats he'll have created a new one for himself. People like you Phil, but they'll never love you like they did Pat... unless you can save LV bb and football. Do that and you will gain legendary status. But it won't happen as long as Holly is still around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

See ya next year bud.

Reactions: 3 people
I have no intel or information on this just a gut feeling.

Coach Phillip Fulmer was very close to Pat Summit. I think it's got to be eating at him to watch the demise of our Lady Vols basketball program.

Who knows if a change will be made or not. Who knows if he can pony up enough money for yet another buy out..but I have more confidence in Phil doing this then our previous leader in JC.

Another couple of years and Holly will have taken the program full circle. They will be playing in Alumni Hall in front of 200 people like Coach Summitt her first year.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back