Shout out to Chennedy Carter

Reactions: 3 people
13 of 30. I know I'm in the minority on this board, but, good grief, if she just hits a decent percentage they don't need last second heroics. I've said all along she'll shoot them out of the tournament, and I believe that she will.

Reactions: 4 people
13 of 30. I know I'm in the minority on this board, but, good grief, if she just hits a decent percentage they don't need last second heroics. I've said all along she'll shoot them out of the tournament, and I believe that she will.

The rest of her teammates shot 13-36. For comparison, Tennessee shot 33.8% from the floor today. Carter shot 43.3% and hit 7/9 triples.

On the season she shoots 44%. She’s shot them out of games before, but today she carried them. Most of the games this year she’s been outstanding. Next round will be a tough challenge, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Notre Dame has trouble handling her quickness.

Reactions: 1 person
The rest of her teammates shot 13-36. For comparison, Tennessee shot 33.8% from the floor today. Carter shot 43.3% and hit 7/9 triples.

On the season she shoots 44%. She’s shot them out of games before, but today she carried them. Most of the games this year she’s been outstanding. Next round will be a tough challenge, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Notre Dame has trouble handling her quickness.

Thank you!! I’d rather have her than not have her and have to play against her!:shakehead: 13/30 is actually pretty good! Hell, you need someone who will step up when everyone else is playing scared or unmotivated. When all coaching is out the window you need someone who can go “off-script” and simply GET. IT. DONE. That’s what Carter did and has done all season. Some of what she brings to the table cannot be coached...its ferocity and INSTINCT. Anyone with anything negative to say about her game today is a bonafide hater. Like i said, i wish WE had a Chennedy Carter:dry:...if we had one we wouldn’t be sitting at the house when the sweet 16 starts next week.:ermm:

Thank you!! I’d rather have her than not have her and have to play against her!:shakehead: 13/30 is actually pretty good! Hell, you need someone who will step up when everyone else is playing scared or unmotivated. When all coaching is out the window you need someone who can go “off-script” and simply GET. IT. DONE. That’s what Carter did and has done all season. Some of what she brings to the table cannot be coached...its ferocity and INSTINCT. Anyone with anything negative to say about her game today is a bonafide hater. Like i said, i wish WE had a Chennedy Carter:dry:...if we had one we wouldn’t be sitting at the house when the sweet 16 starts next week.:ermm:

We had DD here. And some fans blamed her for our losses!

We also had Meg Simmons. Many on this board called her a ball hog.

So, not only do we trash our coach, our AD, and our players, but now we start threads praising other teams' players and coaches.

AND we also welcome fans from other teams hanging around telling us how great their teams are and just exactly how & why we suck.

Wow.

Reactions: 7 people

So, not only do we trash our coach, our AD, and our players, but now we start threads praising other teams' players and coaches.

AND we also welcome fans from other teams hanging around telling us how great their teams are and just exactly how & why we suck.

Wow .

Wow, indeed.

Wow.
You're right, we should build a wall around volnation and not let any of those foreign fans in ! They're just trolls anyway. It's not like they're real fans.

Reactions: 2 people

Thinking the same thing, if she can draw a couple fouls on Mabrey/Ogunbowale ND is in trouble. I love watching Gary Blair's teams play, he's such a master planner. I'm sure that's part of his game plan.

You're right, we should build a wall around volnation and not let any of those foreign fans in ! They're just trolls anyway. It's not like they're real fans.

Who will pay for this wall? How tall will it be? Will we be able to see through it? Will it have barbed wire on it?

Are those trolls rapists and drug dealers?

FWIW to me a person who posts facts is not a troll even if those facts upset some fans who cannot deal with real facts

Meg Simmons WAS a high volume low efficiency shooter

Last edited:

Perhaps you joke...but a wall is better than hating ourselves so much that we let those who like to see us fall tell us how we should hate our own teams.

...Who won numerous games for us, was SEC Player of the Year, and is number 5 in all time LV scorers with over 2000 points.

She shot 41% overall, 35% from 3pt, 80% free throws. Not sure how that's "low efficiency". But hey, you can hate your own just like those outsiders told you to.

Who will pay for this wall? How tall will it be? Will we be able to see through it? Will it have barbed wire on it?

Are those trolls rapists and drug dealers?

FWIW to me a person who posts facts is not a troll even if those facts upset some fans who cannot deal with real facts

Meighan Simmons is a 3-point shooter that has a motor, can dribble drive and play defense.

University of Tennessee Athletics
She is the fifth Lady Vol in UT history to reach the 2,000-point plateau, joining the ranks of Holdsclaw, Gordon, Parker and Catchings

VN Store

Back