Link to give feedback to TN athletics department

Those channels are manned by student interns. Fulmer and Davenport won't see your emails or receive your feedback.

How do you know? It’s better than nothing.

Because I know how UT works, and I had a similar perk when I was a student. You don't really think UT execs sort through mountains of scathing public feedback, do you? The decision makers are more likely to check social media comments. But the best way to voice your displeasure is to stop donating or purchasing season tickets and tell them exactly why.

If they choose to ignore the fan's input and keep her another year, then they need to come up with a plan to offset declining ticket sales.

I suggest emotional support dog rentals for the games. They showed an older lady with one on her lap just prior to the start of the 3rd qtr. They could rent them for $20 per game and make a killing.

Reactions: 4 people
Most of the people who complain in these threads and email feedback through public channels aren't alums, don't donate, aren't season ticket holders and don't attend games. If you stop donating and going to games, they'll notice. Otherwise, complain away if you think it helps.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:Contact the UT Chancellor Dr. Beverly Davenport. That pressure to her is what caused the termination of our former AD. If enough of us pressure her,
she will force a change. I doubt AD Fulmer has the guts to fire her...she is one of the "good ole boys" of the Fulmer era.

Those channels are manned by student interns. Fulmer and Davenport won't see your emails or receive your feedback.

VN Store

Back