Coach Holly Warlick - Fire Her Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook1

Ancient Vol
:rock::rock::rock:CHW has established another embarrassment to the Lady Vols basketball program and Pat Summit. The game is not over, but we are out of the Sweet 16. I strongly favor bringing the LSU coach home to restore our program. We absolutely cannot retain CHW and see our program continue to be destroyed further. My concerns are that AD Philip Fulmer does not have the guts to fire her now. This is where we determine if Fulmer is an AD or not.:thud::thud::thud:

Reactions: 23 people
:rock::rock::rock:CHW has established another embarrassment to the Lady Vols basketball program and Pat Summit. The game is not over, but we are out of the Sweet 16. I strongly favor bringing the LSU coach home to restore our program. We absolutely cannot retain CHW and see our program continue to be destroyed further. My concerns are that AD Philip Fulmer does not have the guts to fire her now. This is where we determine if Fulmer is an AD or not.:thud::thud::thud:

Am I missing a joke here? You know that isn’t her name I assume.

2 more streaks end under Holly. First loss ever to Oregon State and first home court loss ever in NCAA.

I wanted Holly to succeed and come into her own. It took Pat a few years to finally break out and win titles and hoped Holly would find the way too. Unfortunately she continues to languish and make the same mistakes (reminds me of Butch Jones). “I don’t know” will not help this team get back to national glory. I’m not sure who we should get to replace her, but sadly she needs to step aside

Reactions: 10 people

Summitt
Two T’s
Sorry had to do it

Reactions: 1 person
I am just relieved this season is finally over, but I doubt she will be fired. Hopefully they do not give her a contract extension.

Reactions: 3 people
Another historic loss. Way to phone it in. Now Mercedes Russell can move on to a the WNBA. It's obvious that that is where she would rather be. Out played embarrassingly.

No heart.
No effort.
No tenacity.
No coaching.

At least Holly is making history. Sorry Pat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
The LSU coach hasn't proven anything. We can get any coach in the country except Geno

Also McGraw and Mulkey def would be out of the realm of possibilities.... McGraw has that sweet deal because of a donor the HC position is named after. Neil Ivy is her replacement in waiting too... Tara out at Stanford isn’t leaving either.

Reactions: 2 people
Baylor fan here. Don't post much, but have followed Lady Vol Ball long before Kim ever came here. The handwriting has been on the wall for ya'll for several years now. It's too bad those in authority won't do anything about it. Holly should have been fired at least 2 years ago. Long overdue.

Reactions: 21 people
You can recruit All-American athletic girls, but if they can't put the ball in the hoop, that athleticism doesn't matter.

Just heard Lockwood talking to Dearstone....sounds like he thinks they will still be warming the seats on the sidelines next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back