TV: SEC NETWORK + (WATCHESPN)

I assume you can stream it here

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

kick some ass Lady Vols :good!:

as all ways go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
ralph referred to her last week as their #1 pitcher.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out as the competition gets more consistent the rest of the way. Arnold's ERA was lower than Matty's in pre conf games last year then rose significantly when SEC play started. Her walks jumped from 1.66 every 7 innings to 4.2 every 7 innings in SEC play.

Matty's ERA is 1.04 - #29 in D1 softball. Caylan's is 1.40 - #53. Caylan has pitched 20 more innings this year, but I'm surprised Ralph would call her our #1 pitcher. I'd think that would be Matty heading into the teeth of our SEC schedule.

The LVs are going to be facing some top pitchers the next few weeks. SCAR's two starters have looked solid and UGA has two sub-1.00 ERA pitchers, including ace Brittany Gray. There will be some great games ahead.

I saw that interview and I think he meant number one pitcher for that scheduled game, It was the game where she got eliminated for two illegal pitches. Moss was limited having thrown over 100 pitches that very day. She could only throw around forty and that was when we had to go with Sprang. Game was 5 to 4 when we broke it open in the 6th with five runs.

Start you do not want first two on then Gregg strikes out and Seggern hits in a double play.

Yep watching the stream not having any problems.

Top of second Lockman homers and after a couple get on Leach triples a quick three runs.

Has Arnold stopped using the rosin bag after getting called for illegal pitches in Hawaii? Don't remember seeing her pitch without it before.

She doesn't have it out there in this game. I guess she decided wasn't worth it. The way she pitched that first two innings don't need it.

I don't know if it was a mistake or Ralphie.

Besides the run crossed the plate before the out

Last edited:

VN Store

Back