NCAA Tourney = New Season for Lady Vols

LVWestTNSF

How about we treat the NCAA tourney as a new season? Team is positive, healthy and eager to win as many games as it takes to cut down a net. Fans are excited, supportive and can only think of positive things to say about the Lady Vols. Coaches and staff have scouted the upcoming opponents and provided insight to the players. I believe that the Lady Vols are going to leave it all on the floor for us the fans and for UT. Let's get behind them and the coaches during this new season and let the other teams know that Lady Vols are a great team and their fans are the best in the country! Go Lady Vols!

Reactions: 11 people
A loss to Liberty to get new leadership to lead one of the 5 most talented teams in the country next year wouldn't be a terrible thing... sorry I'm not sorry!

Reactions: 1 person
I prefer Rocky Top to Bones. These young ladies deserve our respect for their effort regardless of the coaching staff. This post was not about who is the current coach or speculation on the next coach. It is about the team. If I was a parent of a potential recruit and saw the negativity on this site toward the players, my child would go elsewhere. No wonder the players seem to have no confidence since their "FANS" can't get past the past,

Reactions: 8 people
Oh look. Another Holly sucks discussion.

No coaches have been mentioned in this thread and there was no intent for this to be about Holly. Can't you folks stay focused on the original intent of this thread which was to respect the young ladies who make up the Lady Vols and support them in a positive manner.

Reactions: 2 people
I prefer Rocky Top to Bones. These young ladies deserve our respect for their effort regardless of the coaching staff. This post was not about who is the current coach or speculation on the next coach. It is about the team. If I was a parent of a potential recruit and saw the negativity on this site toward the players, my child would go elsewhere. No wonder the players seem to have no confidence since their "FANS" can't get past the past,

Even for a newbie-post,,,this one is in pretty poor taste.

No coaches have been mentioned in this thread and there was no intent for this to be about Holly. Can't you folks stay focused on the original intent of this thread which was to respect the young ladies who make up the Lady Vols and support them in a positive manner.

I guess you missed CTvolfan14's post.

How about we treat the NCAA tourney as a new season? Team is positive, healthy and eager to win as many games as it takes to cut down a net. Fans are excited, supportive and can only think of positive things to say about the Lady Vols. Coaches and staff have scouted the upcoming opponents and provided insight to the players. I believe that the Lady Vols are going to leave it all on the floor for us the fans and for UT. Let's get behind them and the coaches during this new season and let the other teams know that Lady Vols are a great team and their fans are the best in the country! Go Lady Vols!

I say YES! Bring it on come on Lady Vols lets get this party started right!
A new season is here. The best teams are in the tourney. If the LVs want to be the best they'll have to beat the best.

Sure... we're more focus now, waiting 4 Holly to loose it all.

True. Over there they are talking about the possibility of winning another championship and which big time recruits are possibly in the future. Such a positive sight.
Yes, and over there, in the boneyard, they frequently say,
"Don't fahr CHW" and "Give her a long contract extension."

Reactions: 5 people
they also say "Please buy a handbag from MaMa Moore productions" at half price.

now 10 for a dollar.

Reactions: 4 people

Does it have to be a BASKETBALL net? Just kidding!

they also say "Please buy a handbag from MaMa Moore productions" at half price.

now 10 for a dollar.

Hahaha. They are not saying. "Lets live on Laurels of days long gone and feed on perceived wrong doing in a recruiting loss. Nope they ain't saying that. Lol

I love Green and Nared on defense they give a lot of effort. Defense has been strong wish the point guards were better outside shooters.

The biggest problem with our team is making the outside shots. If we had that part of the game we would go a long way in this tourney.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back