WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

keep up the good work Lady Vols :good!:

the Lady Vols are ranked 4th in the Nation

Missouri is unranked

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
Missouri does have one good pitcher and a freshman that has also been a decent pitcher this season. I hope we sweep but the runs have been scarce in the past few games. Missouri a better hitting team than the ones we've been facing. We need all three wins hopefully even at the worst we won't lose more than one.

They have 1 decent pitcher
Player era BA
Madi Norman 2.08 .238
Lauren Rice 2.89 .265
Nalani Scates 3.42 .226
Eli Daniel 4.38 .297

They've lost to Oregon in 5 innings, lost to Oregon State, lost twice to Oklahoma State

Last edited:
not me, I got a list of honey-do's will take the whole weekend plus a few days. :(

why didn't I just learn to cook?

hey, that's a thunk! Wifey wants a bedroom repainted, new carpet, etc etc. to get ready for a grandbaby's arrival. New mommie is coming over here to spend last 3 weeks before due date so Wifey can take care of her and deliver the little guy/girl?

First grandbabies are a PITA. :)

hey, that's a thunk! Wifey wants a bedroom repainted, new carpet, etc etc. to get ready for a grandbaby's arrival. New mommie is coming over here to spend last 3 weeks before due date so Wifey can take care of her and deliver the little guy/girl?

First grandbabies are a PITA. :)

But well worth it,Gule.once here you'll be telling us all that you should have had them first!

Grandbabies are great....feed them sugar then send them home to momma and daddy

Grandbabies are a parents best revenge on their children

Looks like Rain in Knoxville Saturday and Sunday. Will affect series

We should sweep Mizzou...they can hit but struggle pitching...might look like the A&M series in college station last year...but Matty and Arnold have both improved very much since then

Still not sure who the DP will be this weekend...my first guess is McSwain then weimer....I look for Ayala to bat 5th and a righty a DP to follow her then Morgan, Lockman, McClain

Great to have a centerfielder like McClain she made an amazing play on that drive.

Big hit by Lockman after McSwain swings and strikeout on a low pitch. Don't know why Bearden is playing she looks awful at the plate. Came in hitting .074 strikeout first time at bat.
2 to 0 Tennessee

First two Missouri batters get on and then nothing Arnold shuts them down still 2 to 0 Tennessee.

Well looks like Ralph has the ole Bearden/McSwain hoof and mouth this game. As usual strikeouts should go up drastically

VN Store

Back