Not LV - but have you seen the UConn score

Vfl2407

At halftime of their conference semifinal, they lead Cincinnati By a score of 43 to 5.
How is that even possible?

Reactions: 2 people
Points, I presume, not turnovers....

Uconn usually gets high praise for their proficiency on offense but one of the reasons they are even more dominant now than ever is that they have taken their defense to a new level -and have been doing this for years now.

Reactions: 5 people
Also, Massey has Cincy rated 99th in the country so that also would account for a good portion of the disparity in score.

Reactions: 1 person
Also, Massey has Cincy rated 99th in the country so that also would account for a good portion of the disparity in score.

Even though you probably meant to use this to explain why Cincinnati isn't doing better than the average observer would expect, there are 349 NCAA women's college basketball teams.

That puts them in the top 71.6% of all teams. Only 28.4% of teams would perform better assuming the rankings are accurate.

Back when Pat made the schedule, I routinely defended her for making a very competitive schedule that not only included top 25 teams but also top 50 teams and top 100 teams. I often derided UCONN for having several bottom 200 or 300 teams scheduled.

But, in this case top 100 isn't amazing but it's not bad per se.

Reactions: 3 people
What, you want to pretend that they aren't any good or something? Kind of like how you pretend Holly is a capable coach?

I think it's clear what he said. This is a Lady Vol forum for Lady Vol posts. Put uconn and the others in the NCAA forum. There is no interest here unless we are playing them.

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back