# 4 Seed

djtee

Tennessee will fall to a #4 seed if Stanford wins against Oregon per Charlie Creme. Stanford will move into the #3 spot.

Doesn't he put SC as a 3 seed? Yet the difference between them and our LVs is, if not night and day, then dawn and day.

Reactions: 1 person
I think way too much emphasis is put on Charlie's bracket predictions. The committee doesn't look at it and so far as I know he's never correctly predicted it. Having said that, they've been ranked 9-15 in the AP most of the season and played a full strength South Carolina reasonably close. That translates to a likely 4 - maybe a 3 if fortune smiles on us and maybe a 5 if it doesn't.

It would be interesting if Tennessee hosted and drew Belmont the first game. Just as a reference, Belmont beat the crap out of Vanderbilt.

Would be hard to understand how Stanford could get the three seed over us when you look at quality wins they don't have many and lost at home to Tennessee.
We do have two wins over number 8 SC and they have none against a top ten team except number 6 Oregon. They also have 9 losses.
We have a bad loss to Buma. They lost to California, Western Illinois. I guess if they win they have two over number 6 Oregon may give the nudge but it shouldn't with the loss to us and 9 total losses.

Would be hard to understand how Stanford could get the three seed over us when you look at quality wins they don't have many and lost at home to Tennessee.
We do have two wins over number 8 SC and they have none against a top ten team except number 6 Oregon. They also have 9 losses.
We have a bad loss to Buma. They lost to California, Western Illinois. I guess if they win they have two over number 6 Oregon may give the nudge but it shouldn't with the loss to us and 9 total losses.

The committee will downgrade the SC wins because Wilson didn't play... especially since they won handily with her in the game.

Stanford finished the season stronger than Tennessee. The analysts are saying they could be in contention for a #2 if they beat Oregon.

Right now Stanford is playing much better then we are. We are losing to cupcakes and our offense is just awful right now and let`s not talk about the turnovers.

Supposed to be based on the entire season and Stanford takes a lot of losses if they are playing in the SEC.

If it happens it happens Oregon a very overrated number six team but guess they want to put us in the UConn regional only hope that we can make it to that game vs UConn and get blasted maybe that will get some movement on getting a different coach.

I hope we are put in UCONN's bracket so they can embarrass us. Then maybe UT's athletic department will pay attention. Also, fans would be disgusted
Make no mistake--UCONN would crush us.

Reactions: 5 people
I hope we are put in UCONN's bracket so they can embarrass us. Then maybe UT's athletic department will pay attention. Also, fans would be disgusted
Make no mistake--UCONN would crush us.

Yes we would get crushed and no the athletic department will not give a shot!:)

A #9 RPI and a Top 15 SOS should keep the LVs a low 3 seed. IDK why some of you would want the LVs to have a bad draw or suffer an embarrassing loss. It would have no positive effect at all-- on the team, the program or UT athletics.

Reactions: 3 people
The 2018 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship bracket will be announced Monday, March 12 on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET.

I thought it was today. Oh well.

The 2018 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship bracket will be announced Monday, March 12 on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET.

I thought it was today. Oh well.

Fans, do not keep ur hope high because more dissapotment will come. As Ncaa announce the bracket, lady vols will fall to #5 UPs, and that gives them chance to meet good team that will knock them out in first round.Next year will be worst if they choose to keep Holly..without M.S & N..Holly is done!!! Save the programs, leave on ur own Madam, we need a coach with long hair lol

VN Store

Back