Tamika

utchs81

Listening to Tamika I have noticed that her speech pattern reminds me of people who have a hearing deficit. Anyone know if she had some issues as a child?

Listening to Tamika I have noticed that her speech pattern reminds me of people who have a hearing deficit. Anyone know if she had some issues as a child?

Yes, yes she does. It’s been documented that she hasn’t spoken out about her hearing loss as well as not letting your situation not determine your outcome.

CPS never knew she had hearing difficulty and then finally had to ask because Tamika threw her hearing aides away because she didn’t want to be different.

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty sure Coach Summitt knew. She was a highly ranked national recruit and I read multiple human stories both nationally and locally here in DFW during her recruitment. It was frequently brought up when the “Meeks” were going for that undefeated season.

Reactions: 4 people
Pretty sure Coach Summitt knew. She was a highly ranked national recruit and I read multiple human stories both nationally and locally here in DFW during her recruitment. It was frequently brought up when the “Meeks” were going for that undefeated season.

You are correct, sir,

Pat always knew. She told Tamika she needed her to wear hearing aids so Tamika could hear what Pat was saying when she was on the court. Tamika spoke about this after Pat died, saying it made a big difference in her life and inspired her to make a difference in the lives of others.

Pat always knew. She told Tamika she needed her to wear hearing aids so Tamika could hear what Pat was saying when she was on the court. Tamika spoke about this after Pat died, saying it made a big difference in her life and inspired her to make a difference in the lives of others.
Pat talked about in in her book on the undefeated team.

Good to know my observational skills haven't abated since retirement. Thanks.
True fans knew she had this problem back when she played. Pat noticed she wasn't hearing in practice and encouraged her to do something about it. She is an advocate for the hearing impaired.

Reactions: 9 people
True fans knew she had this problem back when she played. Pat noticed she wasn't hearing in practice and encouraged her to do something about it. She is an advocate for the hearing impaired.

Yes, VOL fans knew back then!

While I admittedly do not follow the Lady Vols as closely as many on this board, I am still unsure of the significance or necessity of your pot shot at me. If I took it wrong I apologize preemptively.

Reactions: 2 people
While I admittedly do not follow the Lady Vols as closely as many on this board, I am still unsure of the significance or necessity of your pot shot at me. If I took it wrong I apologize preemptively.
Sorry

u don't have to apologize. just ignore them.

VN Store

Back