End of Holly is here fans..

:rock::rock::rock:What is your source?
I am one who believes that Phillip Fulmer will not fire her.
Dr. Davenport will see it happen if enough pressure is put on her. Next why not Tamika Katchings for the coaching position? With all her experience under Pat Summit and the years in the WNBA, she should be able to coach.

For those who like Holly sorry, she's on her way outttt

:rock::rock::rock:What is your source?
I am one who believes that Phillip Fulmer will not fire her.
Dr. Davenport will see it happen if enough pressure is put on her. Next why not Tamika Katchings for the coaching position? With all her experience under Pat Summit and the years in the WNBA, she should be able to coach.

Hello??? Tamika Catchings has said multiple times that she does not want to coach, nor does she have any experience doing same. No idea who this Katchings person is.

Reactions: 9 people
As much as I believe Holly is incapable of bringing back the Lady Vols glory days, I am afraid we are in the for the long haul with Holly at the helm. Perhaps when top recruits quit coming to Tennessee and BTA crowds are small enough to fit in a 100 sq. Foot building, Administration will hand Holly her walking papers.

Reactions: 9 people
Heard she got an extension. Smart move Tennessee, now maybe the fake fans will shut up for awhile.

A serious question about the extention. Is her contract up after next season and if so, what is the actual end date? Can administration wait until near the actual end date to decide to extend and do universities normally do 1 year extentions.

Hello??? Tamika Catchings has said multiple times that she does not want to coach, nor does she have any experience doing same. No idea who this Katchings person is.

Katchings is a player who never developed under Holly, that's for sure.

Ain't it just terrible?

Reactions: 2 people
For those who like Holly sorry, she's on her way outttt

Thats right, fire holly before the sec tournament even starts... get the pitchforks... rabble rabble rabble... fire her now.. rabble rabble.. lady vols are already out of the tourney..rabble.. she sucks, players suck.. rabble.. fire them all... am i doin this right?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back