Is it too early for SEC seatings?

PRG

I am guessing we beat Florida and lose to South Carolina. Putting us at sixth place in final SEC regular season! My guess is we play # 11 or #14 in our first tournament game. Probably Vandy or Ole Miss. and Arkansas or Alabama??? If we win we play third place. Ga. or LSU or Missouri? Then #2

Can we do it ???

Can we do it? Depends on what you consider to be success. Can we beat a Vandy, Arkansas, or Alabama in the opening round? I’d say it’s a 50/50 we lose opening round game in both the SEC and NCAA tournaments.

Reactions: 1 person
third word, first sentence..."guessing" is spot on...still games to play...anything can happen...hang on...:)

GO VOLS!

Look like the first night will be Vandy and Ole Miss playing Florida and Arkansas. I expect Florida and Arkansas to win.
The top four then get another bye looks like Miss St, SC, Ga, and Missouri.
LSU and A&M might still be ahead of us and we may be as low as 7th. We also still have a shot at the top four only if Georgia loses a game and we win both games. If Missouri loses two and we win both games. LSU also has to lose twice. Were definitely looking like fifth or sixth and that would mean play the winner of 11 and 14 winner or 12 and 13 winner.

VN Store

Back