Holly Should Take A Lesson From Kennedy At Ol Miss

10cpride

Everything Orange
After a number of 20 win seasons but unable to be effective lately he graciously stepped down saying the program deserved better.

"It has become readily apparent to me that my continued presence as the head coach is proving detrimental to these players finishing the season in a fashion that is representative of The Standard for this program that has been clearly established and maintained for over a decade," Kennedy said in a statement. "Therefore, I believe it is in everyone's best interest that I exit my role as head coach effective immediately"

Wish Holly would do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
It’s alright. Lot of frustration with this program and coaching in particular. It’s a forum. No one is forcing you or me to participate.

Reactions: 6 people
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s a new poster that’s rarely seen here everytime!

You laugh, and yet that should tell you everything you need to know. It’s no longer just educated, passionate fans who see Holly needs to go - it’s new, average, everyday fans who can see it.

The writing is on the wall for ALL to see.

Reactions: 11 people
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s a new poster that’s rarely seen here everytime!

Like how you were talking smack to posters in the game thread (Alabama) when we were playing well but just so happened to randomly never show up after we sucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
She should take a lesson from John F. Kennedy. "Ich bin I suck as a basketball coach".

I only took one semester of German at UT before I decided Spanish is the wave of the future--was I psychic or what..lol?

Anyway, I think what you just posted translates roughly to 'I am I suck as a basketball coach'. Now please, don't quote a language you have no proficiency in, ok mi amigo?

You could say Holly is muy malo as a coach.

Reactions: 1 person
She won't ever quit....This is it guys.

I tend to agree with you. Holly has been a LV her entire adult life. It's how she defines herself. To voluntarily step down would take a huge leap of self realization that few people are able to accomplish.
If a change is going to happen, it will probably have to be generated by the AD.

:rock::rock::rock:Someone needs to paint the rock -
FIRE HOLLY NOW. Send an e-mail to Dr. Davenport,
she has been responsive at least in football. Everyone mentions the recruiting ability of Holly...wrong its an assistant that has got the job done. Unfortunately, she gets them here and then Holly can't coach...a total embarrassment to Pat Summit and Tennessee.

Which Volnation member will start the Next FIRE HOLLY thread?

Reactions: 6 people
Joe Dimaggio was asked why he hung it up while he was still a very productive (but nowhere near what he had been) player. He said he wanted to leave before the fans wanted him to leave.

Reactions: 4 people
Our offense:four players standing around watching Jaime or Anastasia dribble with a few fast breaks following misses. Still no answer for the low post double teams. We've been out played in the last two games. :shakehead:

Reactions: 5 people
Phil will do the right thing for Tennessee. When the Lady Vols job comes open, there will be alot of coaches wanting that job.

Reactions: 1 person
And she’s worth every penny of it.

Signed, Lady Vols 1908

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Like how you were talking smack to posters in the game thread (Alabama) when we were playing well but just so happened to randomly never show up after we sucked.

I posted 2 comments in the Alabama thread! Neither were “talking smack”, get a grip!

VN Store

Back