A petition to keep Holly?

I think she did a good job to get Tennessee back in the game.

Still don't think she's much of a coach, though.

Enough votes of confidence?

That would be insane if you are a Lady Vol Fan. Two more losses before tournament I watched the first quarter, I did not see a contested shot the whole first quarter and layup after layup made by Missouri The first shot of the game for Sophie C was a wide open 3 which she missed, go figure. Warlick is a disgrace and our administration has got to see this, as not even her followers (all three of them) are posting positive remarks. Home court advantage is probably gone.

Reactions: 2 people
I know 13 that would sign it for sure.....That should tell folks something.

Because I went to UT and am pretty darn smart, I assume you mean all of her current players.
Yep, she is a players coach.
They loved her as an assistant and do as a head coach.
But, do they also fear and respect her as Pats players did?

*Hint - that was a rhetorical question.

Because I went to UT and am pretty darn smart, I assume you mean all of her current players.

It's amazing she still gets top recruits. Either they don't watch the games, or they think they will be the exception to the rule.

Think he/she meant the other 13 SEC coaches.

Think he/she meant the other 13 SEC coaches.

The OP talked about a petition to keep Holly.
So, guess that could go either way.
Her players who love playing for her and want her to stay or her opposing SEC Coaches that think she sucks and want her to stay.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes....the 13 other SEC coaches. Like Saban said for 3 years that he thought Dooley was doing a good job at UT.

Doubt you'll get many signatures until the circle j@rk over in the "will Tyler Summitt get another chance to coach again?" thread slows down.

VN Store

Back