Mickie DeMoss HOF Induction

montbb47

I'm surprised there is no word of this honor on the board. Surely it is based largely on her service to Tennessee under Pat Summitt. Am I missing something about her tenure or her leaving (passed over) to explain the silence here?

Reactions: 2 people
Well deserved honor for her. Don't know why everyone was slow on posting about her and Holdsclaw's induction. Perhaps there's a sale at Penney's?

Reactions: 3 people
I had the same thought. It’s a well deserved honor for both. Holdsclaw had issues that prevented her professional career from matching her college success but that doesn’t change her status as one of the greatest college players ever.

DeMoss keeps rolling along and no doubt her coaching has helped LSU improve over the past few seasons.

Congratulations to both! Two of the best to come through UT.

Reactions: 3 people
Well deserved honor for her. Don't know why everyone was slow on posting about her and Holdsclaw's induction. Perhaps there's a sale at Penney's?

Lol...congrats to both. Great at what they did. I was thinking about Holdsclaw the other day and how she became a disgrace much like Glory. Smh...I'm done.

Congrats to one of the All Time Greats! And also the reason I started to watch and become a huge Lady Vol fan.

And hats off to Mickie. I remember her being at Pats side on the bench.

🙏🍊🏀

VN Store

Back