We need a miracle to win Ladybulldog

Can Holly pull this one out with her lady vols? I don't think so!

That’s why they throw the ball up and lace em up! If they do win are you going to come back and retract this statement or just disappear? I have no clue how the game is going to end but hopefully it’s in our favor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
4:23 remaining LV up 15! Sadie has put up another double double. Note: LV could be a 3 seed in the Albany regional with uconn being the1 seed.

The game was something like our other games for three quarter. The one quarter when everything came together was quarter two.
The defense was energetic for both the first and second quarter not as active the last two quarters.
Huge concern was that Georgia ended up putting up 61 shots to our 51. We were lucky that they had 20 turnovers to our 27. If they had 13 turnover instead then they would have put up 68 shots to our 51.
Teams have been getting 10 to up to 20 or more shot on goal due to our turnovers. When they shoot the same percentage as we do they win the game.
Until we start equaling out the shots we'll be in danger of losing to weaker teams that take care of the ball better and get a shot almost every possession.
We missed out on 27 possessions yesterday. If we cut that to 13 turnovers that is 14 more possession if we only shoot 30 percent by getting a shot on 14 more possessions that is 8 more points on our total and in some games that is the difference between winning a losing.

Game in point Miss St 67 shots Tennessee 53 they got 14 more shots than we did. Even if we get the 14 shots weren't shooting well enough to win but the game is now a blow out it is single digits. If we shoot the same amount of shots and shoot the same percentage they did we win because we got to the line more. Throwing the ball away carelessly like we are is severely hurting our team. I don't see it stopping so we have to hope we out shoot teams from the field by 10 to 15 percent or force them into as many turnovers as we are making.

Reactions: 2 people
The game was something like our other games for three quarter. The one quarter when everything came together was quarter two.
The defense was energetic for both the first and second quarter not as active the last two quarters.
Huge concern was that Georgia ended up putting up 61 shots to our 51. We were lucky that they had 20 turnovers to our 27. If they had 13 turnover instead then they would have put up 68 shots to our 51.
Teams have been getting 10 to up to 20 or more shot on goal due to our turnovers. When they shoot the same percentage as we do they win the game.
Until we start equaling out the shots we'll be in danger of losing to weaker teams that take care of the ball better and get a shot almost every possession.
We missed out on 27 possessions yesterday. If we cut that to 13 turnovers that is 14 more possession if we only shoot 30 percent by getting a shot on 14 more possessions that is 8 more points on our total and in some games that is the difference between winning a losing.

Game in point Miss St 67 shots Tennessee 53 they got 14 more shots than we did. Even if we get the 14 shots weren't shooting well enough to win but the game is now a blow out it is single digits. If we shoot the same amount of shots and shoot the same percentage they did we win because we got to the line more. Throwing the ball away carelessly like we are is severely hurting our team. I don't see it stopping so we have to hope we out shoot teams from the field by 10 to 15 percent or force them into as many turnovers as we are making.

THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS GAME WAS IT WAS NEVER IN QUESTION. tHE OPPOSITION NEVER GOT THE RUN THAT PUT THEM BACK INTO THE CONTEST.

Agree with coach Jump.... hard to get focused when everyone on the court knows who is the best team!!!!

I Know, I Know... but anyone who has played this game has been there! That’s one of the reasons for the turnovers... trying to make the ESPN top ten plays???😁

Anyone realize that South Carolina plays at Georgia next! Another loss for one of them !!! Plus South Carolina coming to Knoxville...🤔

Our next few games mean a lot and finishing second verses third or fourth is at stake!!! Just Saying

I think that shot/ scoring disparity is perhaps more influenced by rebounding.

We seem to limit well the points opponents score off our turnovers. Vs GA, we often turned them right back over, so it was almost a wash.

But we out rebounded GA by 20, iirc. Rebounds were a big deal during losses at LSU and at TXAM and Vs MSSt.

VN Store

Back