as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
FEB 11 (SUN) 3:00 P.M. ET

game is in Knoxville

TV: SEC NETWORK

you can stream it here

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

the Lady Vols are ranked 11th in the AP Top 25 poll and 11th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Georgia is ranked 18th in the AP Top 25 poll and 18th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

play Defense Lady Vols and watch the turnovers :yes::good!:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
Should be another battle to the finish. Tennessee is a 6 1/2 point favorite 71 to 65 per Massey Ratings. As always go Lady Vols. :rock:

Defense has to step up. Expect another close game.
I would love to see London get 10 minutes in this game. Tennessee by 3.

Georgia will test our defense in the paint, hopefully we addressed that issue in practice. We also know that Georgia is going to double and triple team Russell, I hope we have a strategy to counteract that coverage. Motion with backdoor cuts would be nice. I would also find a way to get Davis more involved in the scoring,this young lady has serious offensive skills.

We have the team to win this game, however, much will depend upon which Lady Vol team show up at TBA. I think it will be tight but we will pull it out. I will not be surprised if we win it by 10 or more points.

Georgia will test our defense in the paint, hopefully we addressed that issue in practice. We also know that Georgia is going to double and triple team Russell, I hope we have a strategy to counteract that coverage. Motion with backdoor cuts would be nice. I would also find a way to get Davis more involved in the scoring,this young lady has serious offensive skills.

We have the team to win this game, however, much will depend upon which Lady Vol team show up at TBA. I think it will be tight but we will pull it out. I will not be surprised if we win it by 10 or more points.

If MR works the highpost, Rennia should have a field day again.

If MR works the highpost, Rennia should have a field day again.

My guess is that Georgia has worked this past week in practice to try to shut down Rennia's back-door cuts that wrorked WAY too often against Arkansas. The pipeline to Rennia was a thing of beauty last week -- some of my favorite Lady Vol watching moments of tge season!

Rennia is the real deal. She's sneaky and stealthy and has the skills to take advantage of a weak moment in the defense. Love her!

I'd like to see London have a nice game today. Who am I kidding? I want ALL of the Lady Vols to have a nice game today, and every game.

It would be perfect if they could somehow pull off the unexpected blowout and get the end of the bench some minutes. Opportunities for bench minutes are coming to a close soon.

Big game for us the winner will be at least tied for second place if Georgia wins alone in second. The winner has the inside track on playing their first two NCAA games at home. Georgia is very good it will take a far better effort than that Arkansas performance we'll know soon.

There more Evina struggles, the more this team just continues to look mired in muck. Evina needs help/more coaching/something. She obviously has talent. Three turnovers early--Holly doesn't have answers.

A comedy of errors so far, with just a touch of skill.

Uga looks worse than us, imho

Were looking a lot better with Hayes and I like the fact other players are stepping up and taking shots. If we can keep making some they will have to loosen up their coverage of Russell.

Give Holly her due she said something team is getting after the ball more than I have seen in weeks. The effort has been strong thus far on defense.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back