Good News from our signed/targeted Recruits

OH. I thought you saved a bunch of money on your car insurance.

Reactions: 3 people
That 26 and 22 rebounds by Amira Collins is impressive. She is having a tremendous senior season looks like she will be ready to help immediately next season. I know Green will be playing a lot.

Reactions: 2 people
definitely gonna be a "new" team next year...should be very interesting to see who will be sitting on the bench...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

That 26 and 22 rebounds by Amira Collins is impressive. She is having a tremendous senior season looks like she will be ready to help immediately next season. I know Green will be playing a lot.

And just think they have her rated like 69th on ESPN, I'm sure when they rank the players again she moves back into the top 30 in the country.

Reactions: 1 person
And just think they have her rated like 69th on ESPN, I'm sure when they rank the players again she moves back into the top 30 in the country.

I’m also interested to see if her being named and AA moved her up the list. I would expect Rae Burrell to move up to because from the looks of things she is playing peed off and putting in work.

The fact that she made the McDonald's All American team says it almost certainly will happen. She is averaging 23.5 points in her last five games moving her average for the season over 18 ppg.
Even with the loss of Nared and Russell were looking just as good next season. There won't be that desire to get the ball to Russell on every possession as she will no longer be here so the offensive strategy will change unless we do the same with KK and Collins which will certainly be a different look.

The fact that she made the McDonald's All American team says it almost certainly will happen. She is averaging 23.5 points in her last five games moving her average for the season over 18 ppg.
Even with the loss of Nared and Russell were looking just as good next season. There won't be that desire to get the ball to Russell on every possession as she will no longer be here so the offensive strategy will change unless we do the same with KK and Collins which will certainly be a different look.

Makes me wonder what type of game they will be next year.
We’ll be guard heavy, maybe a fast tempo offense, with lots of pressing ?

VN Store

Back