Game Thread Lady Vols at Arkansas

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 2 people
It would be nice to get some separation in order for the reserves to get some time on the court, but I doubt that will happen.

I know - My wife calls me the worst fan ever. Until they prove me wrong, I will go with close games the rest of the season.

Tennessee by 7 and wake up Davis.

Hopefully Westbrook's leg/ankle( or whatever her injury ) is a whole lot better because we need her full strength and back to the form she had earlier in the season .

Hopefully Westbrook's leg/ankle( or whatever her injury ) is a whole lot better because we need her full strength and back to the form she had earlier in the season .

It would be nice if Holly could let her sit this game out and rest the leg.

Hopefully we can get some consistent scoring in this game. The defense is not stopping us were stopping ourselves with some really bad shooting, missed layups and free throws. I hope it all comes together in this game really don't need any drama in Arkansas.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully we can get some consistent scoring in this game. The defense is not stopping us were stopping ourselves with some really bad shooting, missed layups and free throws. I hope it all comes together in this game really don't need any drama in Arkansas.

I wish they just come in and play 40 minutes at a high level without stooping to the level of a far inferior team.

They played a complete game vs. Texas to show how good they can be. I just wish they carried that over to SEC play...

It would be nice to get some separation in order for the reserves to get some time on the court, but I doubt that will happen.

I know - My wife calls me the worst fan ever. Until they prove me wrong, I will go with close games the rest of the season.

Tennessee by 7 and wake up Davis.

They just played a team with 6 wins total and ZERO inside game and KK still couldn't get off the bench. I wouldn't get your hopes up....

Reactions: 3 people
UT has 375 Turnovers. Only Vanderbilt has more.

The Hogs have made 171 3 Pointers. UT has made 113.

Last edited:
And I am hoping that Davis has a breakout game. She and the team both need that.

Hope this game turns out to be the one where we as fans can sit back & enjoy the game for once. It seems to be such a struggle for this team to put the other teams away by big margins when they are favored to win.

Hope this game turns out to be the one where we as fans can sit back & enjoy the game for once. It seems to be such a struggle for this team to put the other teams away by big margins when they are favored to win.

This has been an issue for years. They play down to the level of their opponents instead of treating them with the disdain they deserve.

We're climbing back up. We've had an ugly win, then we won ugly and now it's time to "win easily".

Looks like were in for a close game tonight. Seems we don't care to guard with any intensity tonight.

Well, so much for the hope I posted about earlier today.
It looks like we didn't come to play until the 4th period.

I’m not able to watch the game right now, can someone give a good breakdown of what’s going on so far. Does the offense look good at least ?

VN Store

Back