Softball folks, little Romero sister

peachstatevolgirl

It’s been a while since I posted here. I’m gonna try to catch up on the softball posts, but what brought me home was an Instagram video of Sophia Romero at-bat. I know UT didn’t have either of the older two, but I was wondering if anybody here has an insight on how good Sophia is/will be. Is she D1 talent? If so, do we think she’ll follow in either Sierra or Sydney’s footsteps by going to Michigan or OU, or do we think she’ll forge her own path like Sydney did and choose a different school? Also, it appears that Michael, the little brother, is quite the baseball player. Exactly what kind of genes do these kids have!?

Reactions: 2 people
It’s been a while since I posted here. I’m gonna try to catch up on the softball posts, but what brought me home was an Instagram video of Sophia Romero at-bat. I know UT didn’t have either of the older two, but I was wondering if anybody here has an insight on how good Sophia is/will be. Is she D1 talent? If so, do we think she’ll follow in either Sierra or Sydney’s footsteps by going to Michigan or OU, or do we think she’ll forge her own path like Sydney did and choose a different school? Also, it appears that Michael, the little brother, is quite the baseball player. Exactly what kind of genes do these kids have!?

Levi's ??

VN Store

Back