Texas A&M Post Game Presser

I hope the LVs can build on this effort and win. They really need to run the table for the rest of the SEC. On paper, it looks quite feasible with South Carolina on their home court being the one game that should be a tough one.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope the LVs can build on this effort and win. They really need to run the table for the rest of the SEC. On paper, it looks quite feasible with South Carolina on their home court being the one game that should be a tough one.

With Missouri almost beating Miss St last night, if the Lady Vols lose again, i think it is more likely to be to Missouri than to the turkeycocks (who were humiliated last night).

Reactions: 1 person
the girls lost that losing feeling...now, it's gone, gone, gone...hats off to them, Holly, and staff...:yahoo:

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Missouri almost beating Miss St last night, if the Lady Vols lose again, i think it is more likely to be to Missouri than to the turkeycocks (who were humiliated last night).

Without Wilson, SC would not be a top ten team. Barely top 25.

I just gained a lot more respect for Coach Blair and I am very impress with Hillsman! She's my type of post player and I think she is going to be a sleeper at the next level!

the negavols won't listen but it was good to hear Blair. He knows what's right.

Reactions: 4 people
It's tough to pound the ball in-low when the opponents build a solid wall.

To be an elite team, our LADY VOLS need to embrace the 3 pointers like our men.

Agreed! As long as we can make open 3s, we’ll win. We shot 7-18 from 3 last night.

It's tough to pound the ball in-low when the opponents build a solid wall.

To be an elite team, our LADY VOLS need to embrace the 3 pointers like our men.

I think they need to also embrace playing defense like the men. They are still giving layups and matador movements.

I believe it's 3-5, and his record against a decent coach would be 0-8.

To correct the record, it's currenty 4-6. I was looking at an old media guide and forgot to include this season's split. But it's still a losing record.

And you claim a coach who won an NCAA championship can't beat a decent coach? :thud:

To correct the record, it's currenty 4-6. I was looking at an old media guide and forgot to include this season's split. But it's still a losing record.

So he's almost batting .500 against Holly, what was his record against Tennessee before she took over?

Keep Holly!!!!

VN Store

Back