South Carolina-Missouri

bobkitten

Well, the ladies of SC and Mo have disgraced women's basketball on We Back Pat week.

This is not WWW!

Fight at 2:17 mark in second quarter. These two teams hate each other. I love how it is a constant stream of boos every time Cunningham gets the ball. She one of the nastiest players around.

Reactions: 2 people
Fight at 2:17 mark in second quarter. These two teams hate each other. I love how it is a constant stream of boos every time Cunningham gets the ball. She one of the nastiest players around.

Hardly a fight. Two players grabbing for a ball on the floor. then some pushing. No punches thrown. Though it is a physical game.

Reactions: 1 person
Missouri doesn't have love for anybody in the SEC - they always play with a chip on their shoulders. I'm a fan of the attitude - but when it results in cheap shots, I draw the line. I admire their coaching staff for being able to fire them up each game.

It looked on the last replay that ALL the Mo players stepped onto the court. I thought the SC girl who gave the push should have been penalized.

Can you imagine ANY of our current LVs scrapping for a jump ball?HOlding on and refusing to let go? Well,maybe one...

It looked on the last replay that ALL the Mo players stepped onto the court. I thought the SC girl who gave the push should have been penalized.

Can you imagine ANY of our current LVs scrapping for a jump ball?HOlding on and refusing to let go? Well,maybe one...

Not my favorite LV player but MEME would have done it for sure:mf_surrender:

Mizzou doesn't seem to like UT any more than SCAR. They'll play as rough as the refs allow. Cunningham will manhandle Nared, if Nared doesn't give as good as she gets.

Cunningham will manhandle Nared, if Nared doesn't give as good as she gets.

LAVol,good point,and this is what our Lady Vols need to understand and follow through on. No more "shrinking violets" on the floor. Turn loose the physical play! Go Lady Vols!

Why? SC represented the Conference well in winning the 2017 NCAA. Besides Tennessee, South Carolina is the other SEC University to have won the NCAA.

Nothing other than I dislike both the basketball coaches and the football coach as well. Each one is a hothead and that's enough for me to dislike the whole university. Would never let one of my children attend there or play for those coaches. JMHO:)

Don't like them either but what worries me is the refs being intimidated and not calling the SC players for what hey did.

Mizzou doesn't seem to like UT any more than SCAR. They'll play as rough as the refs allow. Cunningham will manhandle Nared, if Nared doesn't give as good as she gets.

Jamie and Mercedes should have told the Freshmen about Physical play in the SEC! If they don’t know yet? They will sure know after they play Missouri!!!

Don't like them either but what worries me is the refs being intimidated and not calling the SC players for what hey did.

And that is exactly what they did. Mizzou got shafted on that scrum and everybody knows it. Their coach was much more mild mannered than i would have been. I hope MSS beats them like the cocks they are!

I think that ref pushed Sophie into the two SC girls, who was trying to add to the scrum not stop it like Cunningham was. jmho

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back