Inexcusable.

OrngeJuiceJones

Yeah, I was wrong about the SC win coming off the A&M loss. We were up 23 and now lose by 14. 37 pt turn around. Anyone want to defend this?

Reactions: 8 people
Common denominator is Holly got worked over by two Hall of Fame coaches in both losses. Talent will only so far at the top level.

Reactions: 5 people
Holly should have been fired last year, this loss was senseless, she has no control over those girls, she has the most talented team in the country but they do as they pleaee an nared is the laziest girl on the team, doesnt follow up shots an if she loses the ball then she just stands there, holly must go

Reactions: 7 people
Yeah, I was wrong about the SC win coming off the A&M loss. We were up 23 and now lose by 14. 37 pt turn around. Anyone want to defend this?

Holly "CHOKE" Warlick has proven for years she is a lower tier coach. All these sunshine Holly pumpers are still in denial. She is the Butch Jones of women's basketball. Can recruit but cannot COACH! 222 in turnovers with this talent, no excuse! One of the largest comebacks in NCAA history!! Cut our loses and FIRE HER NOW! PITIFUL! I feel sorry for the players not coached to perform under pressure!! ALL THE BLAME IS ON THE HEAD COACH!
:thud::loco:

Reactions: 5 people

There is no defense for this calamity. They were throwing the ball away, Russell allowed herself to be abused, the middle became very weak. We tried to force balls into the middle between several players. We simply did not play smart and became too casual after the second quarter. ND made us look like high schoolers.

Reactions: 6 people
Defenders will still spout off their love for their Holly. She is killing this program. We’ve won on talent alone up until this point. Now that her coaching is kicking in the Losses will start to roll in.

I came back and apologized for my comments after the A&M loss. I said Holly can't coach and it ruffled some feathers. Since then A&M lost to a much less talented UGa, we beat SC without their best player, then we inexcusably drop this turd tonight after being up 22. Talent can only do so much. This loss is inexcusable.

:rock::rock::rock::rock:Believe we had 28 turnovers in this game. You do not win games with that many turnovers...Coach Warlick has done nothing to address this weakness period. We lost the other loss of the season on turnovers. We need to fire CHW now. Unfortunately AD Fulmer does not have the guts to do so. It is time LV player supporters forces the UT administration to take action. Paint the ROCD - "Fire Warlick now!" We need Tomika Katchings for the coach now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Holly "CHOKE" Warlick has proven for years she is a lower tier coach. All these sunshine Holly pumpers are still in denial. She is the Butch Jones of women's basketball. Can recruit but cannot COACH! 222 in turnovers with this talent, no excuse! One of the largest comebacks in NCAA history!! Cut our loses and FIRE HER NOW! PITIFUL! I feel sorry for the players not coached to perform under pressure!! ALL THE BLAME IS ON THE HEAD COACH!
:thud::loco:

Holly has a huge advantage over Butch Jones. She has plenty more cupcakes to pad and make the record look good every year. Until someone decides to put more emphasis on what her record is in the season defining games we will continue on this road of underachievement masked with good records which will continue to fool the casual fan.

Reactions: 3 people
:rock::rock::rock::rock:Believe we had 30 turnovers in this game. You do not win games with that many turnovers...Coach Warlick has done nothing to address this weakness period. We lost the other loss of the season on turnovers. We need to fire CHW now. Unfortunately AD Fulmer does not have the guts to do so. It is time LV player supporters forces the UT administration to take action. Paint the ROCD - "Fire Warlick now!" We need Tomika Katchings for the coach now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can’t fire a coach that is 16-2 that’s just ridiculous

Reactions: 6 people
Holly has a huge advantage over Butch Jones. She has plenty more cupcakes to pad and make the record look good every year. Until someone decides to put more emphasis on what her record is in the season defining games we will continue on this road of underachievement masked with good records which will continue to fool the casual fan.

Maybe she really is Dooley? Glad Fulmer was there to see it...

Reactions: 2 people
What about a coach that has never gotten past the Elite Eight? Face it. We’re never winning a championship under Holly. The only successful season for a Lady Vols team is winning it all. That’s the standard.

Maybe if she loses enough games or gets knocked out early.... if she makes the Elite 8 or higher then she will be back.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back