Texas A&M Post Game Presser

we were due...it happens...didn't really think we would go undefeated...just increases the drama...we'll be ok...and,

PS. playing freshmen is not for the timid...:):)

GO HOLLY AND GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
For what it’s worth Annie’s farther was REALLY upset Annie didnt play that much!
Said that Holly didn’t trust Annie!
He didn’t want his daughter playing for a coach that doesn’t trust her!
Says that Annie hasn’t lost since 2016
Also that he has some decisions to make!
Annie has lost confidence in herself

I don’t know how to feel about that.

For what it’s worth Annie’s farther was REALLY upset Annie didnt play that much!

LaVar Ball 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Hayes needs to get better. She has a very limited game and a tendency to play out of control. As bad as Evina was, Annie was worse. She was completely out of her league trying to match up with Carter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people

Hayes needs to get better. She has a very limited game and a tendency to play out of control. As bad as Evina was, Annie was worse. She was completely out of her league trying to match up with Carter.

I don’t think he’s Lavar Ball at all and this isn’t the first time a coach has questioned this coaching staff and it wont be the last!

The fact of the matter is there are several games without his child and her last minute horrifics we wouldn’t have won!

Hayes isn’t doing any worst than players ahead of her why aren’t they being held accountable!

Read previous articles of how Annie helped recruit this #1 class and was very instrumental in helping with next year’s class!

Without Green and These 4 Freshman (3 of which plays) we wouldn’t have started 15-0!

In a Zone there is suppose to be help side D when a person is taken off the dribble, Mercedes never seemed to help when players were being taken off the dribble by Carter but Hillsman always seemed to help and even fouled if needed to (although many wasn’t called) to prevent the basket

Be careful what some of you wish for

sure, there's always gonna be questions...like, wassup Westbrook...confidence shaken?...we don't know what's going on behind the scenes...we just see the players on the court and the results...these are not robots we're talking about...this is just one loss...and,

GO LADY VOLS!

This game three key players shot 10 of 36 from the field. That is not winning basketball. We get to the line 11 times to their 26. We have to drive the ball not settle for jump shots. 20 assists could have been 30 if we make the shots.

Helicopter parents no matter what their BB expertise, should not be publicly commenting, negatively, about their child's team. JMO (I'm one thinking she is deserving of more minutes)

Reactions: 7 people
Helicopter parents no matter what their BB expertise, should not be publicly commenting, negatively, about their child's team. JMO (I'm one thinking she is deserving of more minutes)

It worked for Kaela Davis’ mom. Her ranting led to more shots for her daughter and a national title.

If I were the coach, I think playing time for this girl would decrease and she would know why. I would also have a little talk with her father and he would shut up or I would ask her and him to transfer at the end of the season. You can't let the cart pull the horse. This type of BS is becoming too much of an issue in college sports. It reminds me of Little League type sports parents trying to run the team their little all American tries to play on.

Reactions: 5 people

Pretty strong comments you're throwing out there without citing a source....

Attachments

• 54F1D714-972B-4D12-9633-329FC8A6CC77.jpg
    54F1D714-972B-4D12-9633-329FC8A6CC77.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 7EFE46AA-2BF6-4FCD-AA75-B4624CA0AC78.jpg
    7EFE46AA-2BF6-4FCD-AA75-B4624CA0AC78.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 4778D7F7-FD03-4E20-AC16-67C3E5CD6B74.jpg
    4778D7F7-FD03-4E20-AC16-67C3E5CD6B74.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 8
  • D57461C8-1689-453E-8235-22C462896897.jpg
    D57461C8-1689-453E-8235-22C462896897.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 10
  • 72D93415-CEA3-4C54-921A-15BFBDBEF539.jpg
    72D93415-CEA3-4C54-921A-15BFBDBEF539.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 4 people
Thanks. Disappointing, but hopefully just emotions getting the better of him in the moment. I wouldn't consider this a big issue, yet....

Reactions: 3 people
"The only time she [Annie] plays is when someone gets in foul trouble" ??? Has he been watching the same games I have?

Minutes per game
Nared 33.1
Russell 30.9
Westbrook 28.8
Hayes 24.4
Jackson 24.9
Davis 26.5
Green 14.9
Dunbar 13.1

Hayes was way out of her depth when she was put in last night, and we saw play after play when her opponent just blew right by her on the way to the basket. And her father is upset because he thought she needed more PT last night? WTH? And the fact that she apparently called him to complain is just as unbelievable.

Reactions: 2 people
As a parent of a very skilled child, it very hard for your child team to loose while they are on the bench. I'ts funny if they are playing and your team looses it OK. I know how her parents feel but she is a freshman.

As a parent of a very skilled child, it very hard for your child team to loose while they are on the bench. I'ts funny if they are playing and your team looses it OK. I know how her parents feel but she is a freshman.

Every parent believes their child is very skilled. I'm sure Kamera or KK's parents are thinking the same thing. Too bad that the coach isn't there to make sure you get what you want to feel good.

Besides, you say this to the coach's face. Not on Twitter or Facebook. Not a good look for the Hayes.

Reactions: 6 people
Every parent believes their child is very skilled. I'm sure Kamera or KK's parents are thinking the same thing. Too bad that the coach isn't there to make sure you get what you want to feel good.

Besides, you say this to the coach's face. Not on Twitter or Facebook. Not a good look for the Hayes.

This is what I cannot understand. It makes me very sad.

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds like another entitled Dad. Her play improves, her minutes will improve. How about Dad be the grownup and tell his daughter to focus on what will get her on the floor more and work on it!!

Sounds like another entitled Dad. Her play improves, her minutes will improve. How about Dad be the grownup and tell his daughter to focus on what will get her on the floor more and work on it!!

Yep sounds like that his other how many other girls that were offered scholarships my not want to play for HW after only 15 games because Annie aint Happy. Overall she is maybe 3rd or even 4th best of the freshman according to whether Davis has her head up her azz or wants to play instead of complain to the ref after every play. I am so damn tired of players now having to talk to the ref all the time. Such an entitled group growing up now days!:mf_surrender::bad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The Lady Volunteers have to cut down on turnovers and make Russell option number 1 in order to prevent an extended losing streak.

VN Store

Back