Game Thread Lady Vols vs Vanderbilt

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
JAN 7 (SUN) NOON ET

TV: SECN+ (ONLINE)

from alexvol "Mule the SEC network is actually going to televise this live .So if want to watch on TV rather than streaming then you can ."

you can stream it here

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

the Lady Vols are ranked 7th in the AP Top 25 poll and 7th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Vanderbilt is unranked

focus on the turn overs Lady Vols :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Were gonna open up a can of whoopa$$ on the Commodores before we go into the worst part of our schedule.

Reactions: 2 people
They had better boat race the Commodores. It is not an exaggeration to say this might be the worst team Vanderbilt has ever had....

Were gonna open up a can of whoopa$$ on the Commodores before we go into the worst part of our schedule.

The girls turned the corner tonight.

In that last 90 seconds, they ended the game as if they wanted to continue playing (instead of relieved it was over),,,I think they will play on Sunday with a little more proficiency and focus.

Reactions: 4 people
Vandy is a bad team this year in pretty much every way. We will need this game to hone in on what we have to do against our tough road stretch.

Glad we have the Vanderbilt game to work the kinks out of our game, Go Lady Vol's.

They had better boat race the Commodores. It is not an exaggeration to say this might be the worst team Vanderbilt has ever had....

Last night GA came into Nashville & dropped anchor with a 27-point win. Vandie women are wretched.

Last night GA came into Nashville & dropped anchor with a 27-point win. Vandie women are wretched.

Always enjoy seeing your posts,Feathersax. On a personal note,I know that you are from my part of Tennessee. Were your parents John and Emma? Thanks!

JAN 7 (SUN) NOON ET

TV: SECN+ (ONLINE)

you can stream it here

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

the Lady Vols are ranked 7th in the AP Top 25 poll and 7th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Vanderbilt is unranked

focus on the turn overs Lady Vols :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Mule the SEC network is actually going to televise this live .So if want to watch on TV rather than streaming then you can .

I like our four guard lineups, just would like a lil more scoring punch and versatility from Rennia, aye just stay on the glass young lady and hang in there.

Yeah, we gotta prepare our bigger lineups more minutes together before the gauntlet

SC & ND & MSST (Mercedes & Green)

I would like to see that combo on a floor, a lil more minutes, just to be able to have that as an option and things don't bogged down with them on the floor, against those teams defensively.

Then, I love when we go big, E, Jamie, Rennia, Green, Russell... this lineup needs more minutes too, our starting lineup and our lineup with Meme and Annie replace has been our best lineups and most productive lineups thus far this season, while our tradition 3/2 lineup has been not as solid, but we have a few games before the gauntlet. Defense has been steady tho.

Vandy would be the perfect game to re establish, our dominance in the paint and on the glass, and finishing around the rim, through contact, and get certain lineup combinations more minutes on the court together to see, progression and have game film to coach.

Lady Vols by 20!

They have had a horrible year. Where are all the people who wanted to replace Holly with Stefanie White a couple years back?

You are out of your mind. I'd take Stephanie White over Holly any day of the week.

Holly is lucky being the coach of Tennessee. Pat Summitt left her literally a treasure chest.

Reactions: 1 person
Or, Matthew Mitchell?

Holly is lucky with the better players. That's it.

Mitchell is 100000000000,00000000,000000 PLUS infinity a better coach than Warlick. :drool:

No hard feelings. Just sayin' :yahoo:

:worship:GoLadyVols!

You are out of your mind. I'd take Stephanie White over Holly any day of the week.

Holly is lucky being the coach of Tennessee. Pat Summitt left her literally a treasure chest.

Check out the record for both this year. Maybe you are a Vandy fan? You can have Stephanie White. Well keep Holly.

Reactions: 3 people
Check out the record for both this year. Maybe you are a Vandy fan? You can have Stephanie White. Well keep Holly.

If I were the A.D. you can bet your last dollar that Stephanie would be the coach.

But I am not therefore Holly is the coach.
GoLadyVols but not you! :)

Holly is lucky with the better players. That's it.

Mitchell is 100000000000,00000000,000000 PLUS infinity a better coach than Warlick. :drool:

No hard feelings. Just sayin' :yahoo:

:worship:GoLadyVols!

Lol... legit question... do you think all the coaches that left and the players that transferred out from underneath Mitchell because of the toxic environment would agree with you about Mitchell being better? I think Holly fosters a good environment and was an ok tactician. This year I think she has made smarter moves down the stretch as far as substitutions and a couple of out of bound plays. Mitchell has gotten the most of of his players in the past where as Holly has def came up short in this area.

Reactions: 1 person

That chest emptied after year four. On year five it became CHW's treasure chest. The players from CPS' era have all left the program. As of year five, only CHW-era players are there.

If I were the A.D. you can bet your last dollar that Stephanie would be the coach.

But I am not therefore Holly is the coach.
GoLadyVols but not you! :)

Yawn

Reactions: 4 people
Lol... legit question... do you think all the coaches that left and the players that transferred out from underneath Mitchell because of the toxic environment would agree with you about Mitchell being better? I think Holly fosters a good environment and was an ok tactician. This year I think she has made smarter moves down the stretch as far as substitutions and a couple of out of bound plays. Mitchell has gotten the most of of his players in the past where as Holly has def came up short in this area.

Holly is a tactician you say?:rofl:

I'm happy that the LVs are playing so much better this season. Lots of variables on why that is.

I have an hawk like eye on Holly this season. That's because of the past 2 seasons of futility. I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt, just yet.

I'll give you this (because you're reasonable & a nice poster) Holly will have coach the team into at least 3 of the wins coming up after the Vanderbilt game in order for me to see what you and all the other Holly sycophants see in her.

I swear to the high heavens you will not see no more negative threads regarding Holly by me. That's a promise I will keep. Because I know I'm offensive with my Holly rantings. I don't wanna be but she forces my hand especially when she's licking hers on national television.

VN Store

Back