Notre Dame G Lili Thompson

Down to 7 healthy players, hopefully it’s not the worst case, but I watched the game and it didn’t look good.

Lady Vol fan here. Cannot understand why LV women's BB fans follow other school's players and comment on their injuries or transfers. Not being sarcastic, can someone explain?

Lady Vol fan here. Cannot understand why LV women's BB fans follow other school's players and comment on their injuries or transfers. Not being sarcastic, can someone explain?

Because we are WBB fans.

And because we play those other schools and want to know what's going on with their teams.

Reactions: 7 people
Wow. ND just cannot catch a break.

Jessica Shepard was allowed to suit up and play immediately for Notre Dame. At every other school in the country she would have been required to sit out a year after transferring. I would call that a very significant break.

Reactions: 2 people
Jessica Shepard was allowed to suit up and play immediately for Notre Dame. At every other school in the country she would have been required to sit out a year after transferring. I would call that a very significant break.

Possible 4 ACL injuries to players in one year, I would say that trumps any break Jessica Shepard gave them.

Notre Dame is on the schedule almost every season, I’d think that’s reason enough to pay attention to their program.

Reactions: 3 people
while on the sadness over injuries - any news on Missouri Cunningham's knee injury?

A lot of us just love the girls game of basketball, speaking for my self. Hate to see anyone of the girls go down, they all work so hard and it there dream to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

I am a Lady Vol fan too but I follow a women's basketball.

I find it possible -- natural, even -- to feel compassion and empathy for young athletes who suffer disappointing injuries because I was once a young athlete who had the same experiences.

Try not to worry about it. I'm pretty sure it's a healthy human trait to be compassionate toward others.

Liking all of WCBB in general and rooting for one team in particular

they need to search the ND student info base for some possible walk-ons.

VN Store

Back