No. 7 Lady Vols Improve To 13-0 With 63-49 Win At Kentucky

I love the fact that we can win by 14 with 21 turnovers and shooting 40 percent from the field.
The place we need work is passing by the freshmen players. They were 12 for 22 from the field yesterday but had 15 turnovers. A lot of the turnovers were forced passes. I think the freshmen are being to unselfish and not taking shots that they have instead trying a difficult pass.
I'd like to see Davis get more shots 4 of 7 yesterday and 11 rebounds.

Reactions: 3 people
I love the fact that we can win by 14 with 21 turnovers and shooting 40 percent from the field.
The place we need work is passing by the freshmen players. They were 12 for 22 from the field yesterday but had 15 turnovers. A lot of the turnovers were forced passes. I think the freshmen are being to unselfish and not taking shots that they have instead trying a difficult pass.

She is a walking double double annd needs to be feed if Russell isnt open as Nared can slash and make her shot. We have an outstanding front line. She isn't getting calls for being held or hacked, but eventually officials will have to start calling fouls on defense guarding and shoving her. It will come Davis, stay within your game!

Last edited:

Since we're such a young team, there are lots of issues to address. The area that was most exposed Sunday was pulling up on a drive. Evina is heady. She'll figure it out.

I'd like to see Rennia more aggressive with her shot. I have a feeling that She'll become deadly with her baseline jumper. Jaime on the left baseline and Rennia on the left sure would look great in the Final Four. 😎

She is a walking double double annd needs to be feed if Russell isnt open as Nared can slash and make her shot. We have an outstanding front line. She isn't getting calls for being held or hacked, but eventually officials will have to start calling fouls on defense guarding and shoving her. It will come Davis, stay within your game!

Reinna is too frail but just out of high school! She needs a few more hamburgers and a year in the weight room.... then look out 🤔

Reactions: 1 person
Reinna is too frail but just out of high school! She needs a few more hamburgers and a year in the weight room.... then look out 🤔

It never hurt DeWanna Bonner. Even now in the WNBA, I just want to give the poor woman a hamburger.

Davis is tall, lanky and jumps like she's on a pogo stick. Maybe she can't play inside, but Tennessee has enough big bodies for this year and next that she shouldn't have to. She has all the makings of an elite wing.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back