lady vols will win 2018 Champinship!

While I think the OP's point didn't warrant it's own thread, when we get to the point we take ourselves so serious in our intellectual prowess that we consider our precious time wasted by reading a Volunteer fans positive excitement we need Francis to lighten up.

Reactions: 2 people
So far they look like a top 4 team and the potential to improve is strongest with them. Even those waiting for players to be illegable still don't have the ups our freshman and Meme, and green are adding every game. I would put us in top 5 odds.

Reactions: 2 people
While I think the OP's point didn't warrant it's own thread, when we get to the point we take ourselves so serious in our intellectual prowess that we consider our precious time wasted by reading a Volunteer fans positive excitement we need Francis to lighten up.

Somebody just took a creative writing course...lol. We have a very good team--loaded with talent. Can we out-coach Geno? That remains to be seen. Until we prove it--I doubt it!

Reactions: 3 people
I thought for sure you were talking about Lady Vol Softball. You do know Holley is still coaching the B.B. Lady Vols ?

When I saw the thread title I knew this was going to be about Lady Vols Softball. You do know Holley is still coaching LV BB?

Remember what Phil Fulmer said when a reporter asked him what he expected from Lane Kiffin's Vols? "I'm a Vol fan. I always expect us to go undefeated."

One year the football team started out 5 and 0. I asked my cousin in Knoxville what the mood was like in the city. She said "Oh, honey, these people are undefeated!"

Reactions: 1 person
Knew some people would be quick to condemn that post, jumped right on it! Moral warriors.

You’re damn right ... I don’t want the dumb words of a few to represent the big orange nation!

PS- I knew you would avoid the question about MSU

So far they look like a top 4 team and the potential to improve is strongest with them. Even those waiting for players to be illegable still don't have the ups our freshman and Meme, and green are adding every game. I would put us in top 5 odds.

I bet they write well.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back