as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
DEC 31 (SUN) NOON ET

game is in Lexington,Ky

TV: SEC NETWORK

you can stream it here

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

the Lady Vols are ranked 7th in the AP Top 25 poll and 7th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

as of this posting

Kentucky is unranked but have received some votes in each poll

the Lady Vols are undefeated at 12 wins,the first time they won 12 straight since 2005

my advice to the Lady Vols is to "put more steam on"
and keep the great effort up :good!:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 7 people
It is NEVER too early to talk about beating UK!

As a 50-year Vol fan and a 25-year Cards fan, I am ALWAYS ready to see the Cats lose to either team. The Cardinal women beat them earlier this year; I'd love the Lady Vols to do the same.

AND -- a friend has tickets and has invited me to the game! I warned them I'd be wearing the Orange and singing Rocky Top. They may still let me come with them, but I'll have to sit somewhere else. :)

Go Lady Vols!

Reactions: 5 people
do not underestimate Kentucky nor any other team in the SEC. Even though Tennessee may not be considered the vols of old they will forever get everybody’s best game simply because they are Tennessee.

Reactions: 4 people
We will win. I do not care by how much. We have very young talent, every win makes them stronger and better. No need to look at margins compared to what others did. We will get better next game, and the next, and the next. These ladies are getting used to winning and finding different ways. That aside, I look for Russell and Davis to lead this game and the 3 other usual double scorers to follow suit. Lady vols by 17

Reactions: 2 people
Who would you recommend to be the starting five members of the VolNation Board to start against Kentucky? None of us will score a point we will remain fans.

The UNC men's team lost at home to a 30 point betting wise underdog. One game , one opponent at a time.

I don't underestimate any team that we play on the road. I expect to win and think after a long rest for the Christmas holidays we'll be strong and effective in this game.

Reactions: 1 person
Who would you recommend to be the starting five members of the VolNation Board to start against Kentucky? None of us will score a point we will remain fans.

The UNC men's team lost at home to a 30 point betting wise underdog. One game , one opponent at a time.

smallvol, slydell,coach j,Freak and gule,since it is a women's league :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 4 people
Hopefully KK will get meaningful minutes this season to get ready for next year

Agreed she was on a little bit of a roll before the injury... I think playing behind the two posts and another summer of conditioning will transform her.

smallvol, slydell,coach j,Freak and gule,since it is a women's league :birgits_giggle:

What can I say? I’m honoured ☺️. We can’t lose...the four of us will play our hearts out and gule:crazy:...........will be gule:crazy:. The other team doesn’t have a chance. (I have a stategy/game plan, Coach. We can’t lose!)

Free T-V!!!

“As always, Go Lady Vols:dance2:”

🙏🙏💕💕, g’mule

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back