Happy Holidays.

Rickster

VFL
I said it in the game thread but it deserves it's own thread. Here's wishing everyone the best during the holidays. During the season, there are no negas or Holly supporters, only fans. Have a great holiday season and congrats to our undefeated LVs.

Reactions: 6 people
Here's wishing all of VN peace, love, and prosperity in the coming year, and oh yeah a winning season too! :salute:

I said it in the game thread but it deserves it's own thread. Here's wishing everyone the best during the holidays. During the season, there are no negas or Holly supporters, only fans. Have a great holiday season and congrats to our undefeated LVs.

Hi, Rickster! You out of country again? Let us know when you can make a game. T_V and I will treat you😄 (if she can get in too👍). And if gule:crazy: comes, we’ll make him mind😂😂😂😂😂😂.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all VN, whoever and wherever you are! 🎁🎄🎁🎄 🍊

Reactions: 1 person
Hi, Rickster! You out of country again? Let us know when you can make a game. T_V and I will treat you😄

Not going to make Christmas at home this year. Would love to go to a game with y'all. Maybe next year.... Happy Holiday's to you and T_V & families!

Reactions: 1 person
Hoping Santa brings me a new WHITE hat so my Xmas will be bright!

lol

Hmmmmmm....what did you do with MY white hat?

I heard Santa was bringing you coal. Better get wifey and MIL to vouch for you; only chance you have:).🎄🎄🎄🎄

Happy holidays to all -- negaVols, posiVols, Vols of all types, PEOPLE of all types.

Let's remember to pay it forward in 2018.

It's OK to say MERRY CHRISTMAS This Year! SO-----MERRY CHRISTMAS VOL NATION! None of that pc happy holidays for me.

It's always been okay to say it there champ. I say Happy Holidays because there are multiple holidays happening right now and I say Merry Christmas because I celebrate Christmas.

VN Store

Back