Great picture!

in writing of similarities - Catchings had the superior ability to follow her shot as well and to rebound out of her area . Looking at Green's statistics to date she is a great offensive rebound including out of her area. (see Catchings)

A minor point but when I watch Davis, I see more of a resemblance to Catch than Chamique, though having any similarity to either of those LV legends is a really good thing.

I’m in the Mique camp; a couple of times Rennia has been déjà vu for me😍. That said, I agree “any similarity to either”.👍

Reactions: 2 people
For ReRe to be in conversation with the Mekes says all we need to know. This freshman class is superb. Future looks ultra bright and the present is mighty sweet.

Love this class, Mercedes (playing more aggressive), MeMe (what?) and Jamie (hello, superstar) are playing impressively well.

Reactions: 4 people
For ReRe to be in conversation with the Mekes says all we need to know. This freshman class is superb. Future looks ultra bright and the present is mighty sweet.

Love this class, Mercedes (playing more aggressive), MeMe (what?) and Jamie (hello, superstar) are playing impressively well.

MeMe (what?). I think she realizes (finally) that she can play at this level! All athletes go through the uncertainty of this mental part of the game... But when that light comes on ! Then they start to play without fear and just play the game . JMO

Our freshmen came in with this attitude and it shows. KK May take some more time ?

Reactions: 1 person
MeMe (what?). I think she realizes (finally) that she can play at this level! All athletes go through the uncertainty of this mental part of the game... But when that light comes on ! Then they start to play without fear and just play the game . JMO

Our freshmen came in with this attitude and it shows. KK May take some more time ?

I think KK is fine. She's just playing behind a 6'6 center that will deliver a double double and then Green is just a monster on the board every time she's in, she guarantees rebounds. The best part about all of this is she practices with these players on a daily basis and goes against them.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back