Game Thread Lady Vols at Stanford

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
DEC 21 (THU) 9:00 P.M. ET (6:00 P.M. PT)

game is in Stanford Calif.

TV: PAC-12 NETWORKS

you can stream it here,I think :)

Pac-12 Networks Live | Pac-12

post a link if you have a better one

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

the Lady Vols are ranked 7th in the AP Top 25 poll

Stanford is ranked 18th in the AP Top 25 poll

the USA Today Coaches Poll isn't out as of this posting

stay focus Lady Vols :salute:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
As always Govt. Mule, thanks for the game thread.

This should be a fun game to watch. Watch those backdoor cuts ladies.

One of the worst officiated games I've seen in any sport was 4 or 6 years ago in Stanford's gym. I remember thinking it wouldn't have mattered how well we played. The refs made it clear Standord was going to win. I hope that isn't a factor this year.

That said, Ohio State, Baylor, and Connecticut took it to Stanford. If the Lady Vols are a top 10 team, they will too.

Reactions: 3 people
Can't you git em to move the game time up, G Mule? 9 pm is past my bedtime.. I'm old. ya know... lol

Reactions: 1 person
One of the worst officiated games I've seen in any sport was 4 or 6 years ago in Stanford's gym. I remember thinking it wouldn't have mattered how well we played. The refs made it clear Standord was going to win. I hope that isn't a factor this year.

That said, Ohio State, Baylor, and Connecticut took it to Stanford. If the Lady Vols are a top 10 team, they will too.

Unless the Lady Vols don't come ready to play or turn the game into a turnover fest, I believe that they will win quite easily. This isn't the Stanford of prior years, and they also have some significant injury issues. They do have Tara, and that is no small thing, but she'll have to pull something out of the proverbial hat for them to be successful in this game.

Reactions: 2 people
The game will be a nice reunion for UT’s KK and Stanford’s Maya Dodson. The pair won back-to-back state titles as teammates at St. Francis HS in Georgia.

Hopefully, they can play at the same time. That could be fun to watch.

I

Dang Apple computer. It is new and I absolutely hate the keyboard.

Anyway, I saw that game as well and I agree with what you wrote. Officiating in that place will be tough to overcome. Hope the ladies keep their wits about them. I noticed the guy who dyes his hair black officiated their last west coast game....I don't know how well he did but he stunk it it the game before. Wonder how we drew him two consecutive games.

Although, Stanford is ranked #18, they will not play that way against UT. Lady Vols need to be well prepared for this game. They need to clean up some of the slop play they had at Long Beach. I think they will and should be a 15-20 point winner over Stanford.

Reactions: 3 people
#18 Stanford trailing Western Illinois 21-14 after the 1st qrtr...

Better start to the 2nd qrtr for Stanford. Tie game within a few minutes of the 2nd qrtr.

Mya Dodson is pretty good, but not better than our freshmen.. imo..
Romano shoots lights out when on..

I don’t believe we’ll struggle much against the Cards..

Last edited:

VN Store

Back