Game Thread Lady Vols at Long Beach State

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
DEC 17 (SUN) 5:00 P.M. ET (2:00 P.M. PT)

game is in Long Beach Calif.

TV: BEACH VISION (ONLINE)

I'm not sure if there is going to be a stream or not

LONGBEACHSTATE.COM :: Long Beach State Official Athletic Site :: Long Beach State Official Athletic Site :: Women's Basketball

not looking like it from there site,if somebody finds one please post it

the Lady Vols are ranked 7th in the AP Top 25 poll and 7th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Long Beach State is unranked

keep up the good work Lady Vols :good!:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
This article from today says there will be a live stream on Beach Vision.
LONGBEACHSTATE.COM Long Beach State Set to Host No. 7 Tennessee :: Long Beach State Official Athletic Site :: Long Beach State Official Athletic Site :: Women's Basketball

This is the webpage for Beach Vision. Danged if I can figure out how to get an actual stream. Does it pop up on that black box? (Pun intended, because this is a black box kind of operation.)
LONGBEACHSTATE.COM :: Long Beach State Official Athletic Site

listened to the LBS mens game a little bit . The announcer was very good with his play by play, like John Ward used to do. :)

I asked Long Beach State on twitter about a stream for the game and it replied with this link:
http://bigwest.sidearmstreaming.com/watch/?Live=529

Thought I would check this out. So, I tried games that it indicates are streaming now. first I got a message that since I had an ad blocker that it might not stream properly. I went to a different browser, Comodo Dragon, and I got "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." Then I tried it on Google Chrome. Worked fine on that browser. I checked to see if it is available on Roku, but I couldn't find any way to access the site on my Roku device.

Upshot is, if at first you don't succeed, try another browser!

Thanks for the link!

Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thanks everybody for providing links.

I hope Evina comes up big against LB. I like watching her shoot the ball. Those consecutive 3 pointers against Texas had her and me Fired Up!

And Rennia Davis? She's like a baby-Chamiqua Holdsclaw. You just know she's going to go off in scoring. It's coming up for sure against Long Beach or Stanford or maybe both!

GOLVs!:)

I’m going to the game with my wife and daughter. Anyone else going?

If my migraine is gone by tomorrow I'll be there... with sunglasses and possibly a ice pack wrapped around my head.

I have a ticket 4 rows up from the Lady Vols bench and I'm excited to watch our Lady Vols play in a pyramid!

If my migraine is gone by tomorrow I'll be there... with sunglasses and possibly a ice pack wrapped around my head.

I have a ticket 4 rows up from the Lady Vols bench and I'm excited to watch our Lady Vols play in a pyramid!

Awesome. We are pretty close to our bench as well. Have fun and see you there

migraines SUCK

I use a Rx of BUTAL-ACET-CAFF @40mg when I get a bad headache. Works pretty well most times.

Awesome. We are pretty close to our bench as well. Have fun and see you there

I will NOT be there. I had to go to urgent care for a shot just to relieve the pain. I feel much better but can't drive the 2 hours from the desert to get there under the influence of a pretty strong narcotic. I get to feel drunk all day though!

Thank god there is a live stream and I'm hoping to be in Nashville for the SEC tourney, which will help make up for this disaster of a weekend and the missing of the only game within driving distance for me.

migraines SUCK

I use a Rx of BUTAL-ACET-CAFF @40mg when I get a bad headache. Works pretty well most times.

Migraines do suck. My mother, sister and I have all been blessed with chronic migraines due to issues with our necks (we've all had the same need for a 3 level fusion of cervical vertebrae). My sister's surgery worked initially but had nerve damage in her hand from the surgery and now she is having issues with other areas of her spine. My mom had the surgery 12 years ago and a doctor dropped an instrument on her spinal cord which is why I now live with her as assisted care. So I'm super stoked about my impending surgery!

But now I'm just *****ing and will turn back to the positive side of things. I'm feeling better and get to watch them online so I can't be too salty.

Sorry to hear. My daughter is 5 and I’ve always wanted to take her to a Lady Vols game. Lucky that they are so close to our home

listened to the LBS mens game a little bit . The announcer was very good with his play by play, like John Ward used to do. :)
Lol oh how memories fade! John Ward was great at football but was a play behind in basketball and made up plays quite alot lol. I used to love laughing listening to him call games while watching them on tv. Yeah...memory must have rose colored glasses

maybe the audio and video weren't exactly in time back in the ole days?

I liked that he would describe the action, not just gab about BS all game long. John Ward GOAT

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back